Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Sandisk Extreme Go 64GB USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A..." and save 32% off the $32.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sandisk Extreme Go 64GB USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A USB Flash Drive - SDCZ800-064G-G46
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- You can be confident in the good quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk Product
- Unique, sleek design for the modern home
- With these speeds you can be sure that every transfer or save will end faster than ever before
- Operating temperature-32° - 95° F (0° - 35 °C). Storage temperature-14° - 158° F (-10 °C - 70 °C)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
At a Glance:
- Transfer files to the drive up to 35X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (1)
- Fast write speeds of up to 150MB/s (1)
- Backward-compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0
- Password protection and 128-bit AES encryption software (4)
- RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery download (5)
SanDisk Extreme Go USB 3.1 Flash Drive
With write speeds of up to 150MB/s (1), the SanDisk Extreme Go USB 3.1 Flash Drive lets you quickly copy and go. Up to 35X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (1), so you can transfer a full-length 4K movie to the drive in less than 40 seconds (2). The design keeps the retractable connector protected when not in use, and the included SanDisk SecureAccess software provides password protection (4) of your private files while leaving the rest of the drive available for sharing.
SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested. You can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
What’s in the box
- SanDisk Extreme Go USB 3.1 Flash Drive
High-speed Write Performance of up to 150MB/s
With write speeds of up to 150MB/s (1), the SanDisk Extreme Go USB 3.1 Flash Drive is 35X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (1) so you can transfer a full-length 4K movie in less than 40 seconds (2) or 1,000 photos in less than 60 seconds (3).
The connector retracts to keep it safe when not in use.
SanDisk SecureAccess Software Protects Your Privacy
Create a private folder on your drive with SanDisk SecureAccess software (4). This 128-bit AES encryption software makes it easy to password-protect critical files. Drag and drop files into the vault, and they'll be protected.
Easy File Recovery with RescuePRO Deluxe Software
The drive comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software download offer (5). This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidentally deleted (download required).
Compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 Ports
The SanDisk Extreme Go USB 3.1 Flash Drive is backward-compatible, so you can plug it into any USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 port.
Choose the Amount of Storage You Need
The amount of capacity you need depends on the types of files you have, how big they are, and how many there are. The chart above gives you an idea of how many photos, videos, music and office files you can store for each capacity.
|SanDisk Extreme Go USB 3.1 Flash Drive||SanDisk Extreme PRO USB 3.1 Solid State Flash Drive|
|Capacity||Up to 128GB||Up to 256GB|
|Transfer speed (up to)||200MB/s||420MB/s|
|Hardware Interface||USB 3.1 enabled (USB 3.0/2.0 compatible)||USB 3.1 enabled (USB 3.0/2.0 compatible)|
|SanDisk SecureAccess software||✓||✓|
|RescuePRO Deluxe recovery software||✓||✓|
|Operating temperature||32°F to 95°F (0°C to 35°C)||32°F to 95°F (0°C to 35°C)|
|Storage temperature||14°F to 158°F (-10°C to 70°C)||14°F to 158°F (-10°C to 70°C)|
|Drive dimensions||2.79 x 0.84 x 0.45 in. (70.87 x 21.34 x 11.43 mm)||0.45 x 0.84 x 2.79 in. (11.0 x 21.0 x 71.0 mm)|
(1) Up to 150MB/s write speed to drive, up to 35X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (4MB/s); up to 200MB/s read speed. USB 3.1 Gen 1 or USB 3.0 support required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
(2) Based on 4K video transfer (4GB) with USB 3.1 Gen 1 or USB 3.0 host device. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.
(3) Based on 4GB transfer of photos (avg. file 4MB) with USB 3.1 Gen 1 or USB 3.0 host device. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.
(4) Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and is supported by Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Mac OS X v10.6+ (Software download required for Mac, see SanDisk website for more details).
(5) Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
(6) 30 years in Germany, Canada and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty.
Western Digital Technologies, Inc. is the seller of record and licensee in the Americas of SanDisk products.