Sandisk Ultra 64GB Micro SDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter - 100MB/s U1 A1 - SDSQUAR-064G-GN6MA
- Low Return Rate: 22% fewer returns than similar products
- Best Seller: #1 best seller in Micro SD Memory Cards
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 4 star and 5 star reviews
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$5.00 (20%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ideal for Android-based smartphones and tablets
- Transfer speeds of up to 100MB/s**
- Rated A1 for faster app performance3 and UHS Speed Class U1 and Speed Class 10 for Full HD video recording and playback1
- Shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof, and X-ray-proof2. Compatibility :Compatible with microSDHC and microSDXC supporting host devices
|What you need to know – This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. When your order ships, Amazon will scan the serial number and add it to the history of the order. Should the item go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item. There is no action required from you and the serial number will only be used to prevent fraudulent activity associated with the missing item.|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter
SanDisk Ultra microSDXC and microSDHC cards are fast for better pictures, app performance, and Full HD video.(1) Ideal for Android smartphones and tablets, these A1-rated cards load apps faster for a better smartphone experience.
SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested. You can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
What’s in the box
SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Card.
At a Glance:
- Up to 256GB (6) for your Android-based device
- Transfer speeds of up to 100MB/s (5)
- Rated A1 for faster app performance (3) and Class 10 for Full HD video (1)
- Shock-, temperature-, water-, and X-ray-proof (2)
- 10-year limited warranty (4)
Compatible with Your Devices
SanDisk cards are compatible with Android smartphones, tablets and interchangeable-lens cameras.
Premium Transfer Speeds of up to 100MB/s (5)
Your content moves blazingly fast. Now you can transfer up to 1200 photos in just one minute (7).
Full HD Video Capture
With a breakthrough capacity of 256GB (6) on this microSDXC card, you can store up to 24 hours of Full HD video (1) without worrying about running out of room for all the high resolution videos and photos, music, movies and other files you want to shoot, save and share.
SanDisk Memory Zone App for Easy File Management
Available from the Google Play store, the SanDisk Memory Zone app (6) lets you view, access, and back up your phone's files in one location. It can also automatically move files from your device to your memory card to free up space.
Load Apps Faster with A1 (3)
Rated A1, the SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Card is optimized for apps, delivering faster app launch and performance which provides a better smartphone experience.
No More Worrying about What to Keep and What to Delete
Shoot photos and Full HD video (1) continuously without having to worry about running out of space. Capable of storing up to 24 hours of Full HD video, (7) the SanDisk Ultra microSDXC and microSDHC UHS-I Cards let you shoot, save, and share without interruption.
|SanDisk Ultra microSDHC UHS-I Card, 16GB||SanDisk Ultra microSDHC UHS-I Card, 32GB||SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Card, 64GB||SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Card, 128GB||SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Card, 200GB||SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Card, 256GB|
|Transfer Speed (up to)||98MB/s||98MB/s||100MB/s||100MB/s||100MB/s||100MB/s|
|Class 10 for Full HD video recording and playback||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Waterproof, temperature-proof, shockproof, and X-ray proof||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Included SD adapter||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|SanDisk Memory Zone app||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|microSD card dimensions||0.43 x 0.59 x 0.04 in. (10.92 x 14.99 x 1.02 mm)||0.43 x 0.59 x 0.04 in. (10.92 x 14.99 x 1.02 mm)||0.43 x 0.59 x 0.04 in. (10.92 x 14.99 x 1.02 mm||0.43 x 0.59 x 0.04 in. (10.92 x 14.99 x 1.02 mm||0.43 x 0.59 x 0.04 in. (10.92 x 14.99 x 1.02 mm||0.43 x 0.59 x 0.04 in. (10.92 x 14.99 x 1.02 mm|
|SD adapter dimensions||1.25 x 0.94 x 0.08 in. (31.75 x 23.88 x 2.03 mm)||1.25 x 0.94 x 0.08 in. (31.75 x 23.88 x 2.03 mm)||1.25 x 0.94 x 0.08 in. (31.75 x 23.88 x 2.03 mm)||1.25 x 0.94 x 0.08 in. (31.75 x 23.88 x 2.03 mm)||1.25 x 0.94 x 0.08 in. (31.75 x 23.88 x 2.03 mm)||1.25 x 0.94 x 0.08 in. (31.75 x 23.88 x 2.03 mm)|
|Operating temperature||-13⁰F to 185⁰F (-25⁰C to 85⁰C)||-13⁰F to 185⁰F (-25⁰C to 85⁰C)||-13⁰F to 185⁰F (-25⁰C to 85⁰C)||-13⁰F to 185⁰F (-25⁰C to 85⁰C)||-13⁰F to 185⁰F (-25⁰C to 85⁰C)||-13⁰F to 185⁰F (-25⁰C to 85⁰C)|
|Storage temperature||-40⁰F to 185⁰F (-40⁰C to 85⁰C)||-40⁰F to 185⁰F (-40⁰C to 85⁰C)||-40⁰F to 185⁰F (-40⁰C to 85⁰C)||-40⁰F to 185⁰F (-40⁰C to 85⁰C)||-40⁰F to 185⁰F (-40⁰C to 85⁰C)||-40⁰F to 185⁰F (-40⁰C to 85⁰C)|
(1) Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. See HD UHS-1 (U1) designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices.
(2) Card only. See proof for additional information and limitations.
(3) Results may vary based on host device, app type and other factors.
(4) For 64-256GB: Up to 100MB/s read speed; write speed lower. For 16-32GB: Up to 98MB/s read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
(5) 1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
(6) Approximations; results and Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.
Western Digital Technologies, Inc. is the seller of record and licensee in the Americas of SanDisk products.
SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter SanDisk Ultra microSDXC and microSDHC cards are fast for better pictures, app performance, and Full HD video.(1) Ideal for Android smartphones and tablets, these A1-rated cards load apps faster for a better smartphone experience. SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested. You can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
*- Don't be fooled by unscrupulous sellers, particularly on auction sites ( I won't name it because there are a lot of fake cards here, too), who list ridiculously large capacity cards for astonishingly low prices... you don't get what you pay for! They take cheap, generic cards, usually no more than 4 or 8 GB, and rewrite the card's firmware & re-label it to make it act and appear like a larger card... 256GB, 500GB or higher! There are tons of listings out there for 1 TERABYTE microSD cards! Of course there's no such thing: and when the physical memory of the card is reached, your device will simply start overwriting data... and your precious photos, videos and other files will be gone forever. In fact, one third of all SanDisk cards on the market are counterfeit! You can avoid all this by installing and using a free app called SD Insight to determine if your card is legitimate.
Here are the things to consider...
1. Game saves will always go on the Switch's internal hard drive. They don't take up much space, and you can archive saves for games you aren’t currently playing...but for the save files you're actively using, you need enough room on the internal hard drive.
2. Screenshots and videos will default to the new micro sdxc card, but you can change the default back to the Switch's internal hard drive in the data management settings. You can also move the files back and forth between the internal drive and the micro sdxc card fairly easily (while the micro sdxc card is in the Switch).
3. Digital download games and updates (even updates for game cards or digitally downloaded games saved on the internal hard drive) will default to the micro sdxc card so long as it is in the Switch. If you want to move your downloaded games and updates over to the internal storage, you will need to archive them (which will remove them from the micro sdxc card), take out the micro sdxc card (turn off* your Switch first), then select the game you want to play (it'll still be on your home screen menu if you've archived it) and the game, updates, and save files will download to the internal storage.
It's for the third reason, especially, that I recommend using up most of the internal storage before actually using the micro sdxc card. Because the downloaded games and updates are a pain to move around.
Anyway, hope all that helps. It's a great card. It's easy to put in. Just turn off* your Switch, put the card in (label facing you as you're looking at the back of your Switch), and turn the Switch back on. For cards bigger than 32 gigs, you'll be prompted to install an update, but once that's done, you'll be ready to go.
*To turn off the Switch, hold the power button on top of the Switch until you see a menu pop up. choose “Power Options” then choose “Turn Off”.
I own about 100 SD cards and I always do a speed test to verify the reading and writing speeds before I install the memory. This card checked out extremely well. The fastest write speed on this card was 73.143 MB/Sec and the fastest reading speed was 93.368 MB/Sec. I have attached the graphical test data for your information. I used a USB 3.0 port with a USB 3.0 card reader for the test.
Overall, this card worked well and I rated it five stars. If I have any future issues I will update my review.
I hope my review and photo of the test data helps you.
Out of 100 plus SD cards I have purchased from Sandisk I have only had one fail. With Sandisk’s 10 year warranty they replaced it and sent me a new one at no charge. That is the advantage when you purchase high tech from a top company that stands behind their product.
I simply called them and returned the old chip and they sent me a new one.
I am amazed at how well these work and how low the price has gotten on a sale day. Putting one of these into your phone or tablet is a wonderful upgrade to the device’s storage capability.
Almost no one needs a 128 GIG chip but at sales prices you can’t pass up getting them.
This is a great product and it makes your smart devices even more powerful.
This is a simple and easy upgrade for your smart devices.
The card was tested with H2testw and as you can see, the long-term averaging resulted in 31.9MB/s write and 87.6MB/s read speed. Fast enough for use in phones and tablets and your Nintendo Switch.
Card tested successfully at full capacity. The card was received in full retail packaging and seems to be genuine. Item was received promptly and packaged appropriately.