|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9.1 x 3.5 x 0.4 inches|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
36 Pieces 400 to 3000 Grit Sandpaper Assortment, Dry/ Wet, 9 x 3.6 Inch, for Automotive Sanding, Wood Furniture Finishing and Wood Turning Finishing
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.25. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$7.40 (46%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Including 4 sheets of each grit: 400/ 600/ 800/ 1000/ 1200/ 1500/ 2000/ 2500/ 3000, total 36 sheets
- Size is 9 * 3.6 inch, you can cut it to any size as your need
- Dry or wet; Silicon carbide; Electro coated
- Widely applied in automotive sanding, wood furniture finishing, wood turning finishing and more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Grit: 400/ 600/ 800/ 1000/ 1200/ 1500/ 2000/ 2500/ 3000
Material: silicon carbide
Size: 9 * 3.6 inch
Weight: 0.082 kg/ 5.8 ounces
4 x sandpaper (400 grit)
4 x sandpaper (600 grit)
4 x sandpaper (800 grit)
4 x sandpaper (1000 grit)
4 x sandpaper (1200 grit)
4 x sandpaper (1500 grit)
4 x sandpaper (2000 grit)
4 x sandpaper (2500 grit)
4 x sandpaper (3000 grit)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Would've paid just as much for a set of 4 finished axles alone
- With 3000 grit no real need for polishing compound - looks like mirror finish to me
- Plenty of pieces so will last a LONG time for my needs - cut small strips for this project
- I did NOT receive this for free/discount just to review