|Item Weight||10.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9.4 x 3.9 x 1.2 inches|
72Pcs 400 to 3000 Grit Wet Dry Sandpaper Assortment 9 x 3.6 Inches for Automotive Sanding, Wood Furniture Finishing And Wood Turning Finishing
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- INCLUDED ALL YOU NEED – Paxcoo sand paper comes with total 72 sheets assorted abrasive sheet including 8 sheets of each grit in 400/ 600/ 800/ 1000/ 1200/ 1500/ 2000/ 2500/ 3000. Provide you with a variety of options
- HIGH QUALITY PAPER – Paxcoo sanding paper sheets are made of silicone carbide and are electro coated so It will not fall apart, tear off or crumble off when you use it
- WET AND DRY USING – Waterproof and tensile resistant technology enables these sheets using for both wet and dry purpose.
- LONG ENOUGH FOR HAND USING OR PLACED ON SANDING BLOCK –All the Paxcoo sanding papers are 9”/ 22.9cm in length, you can also cut the sheets into different sizes to fit your hand or can wrap it on a sanding block
- WIDE APPLICATIONS – Paxcoo super fine abrasive papers have 9 grade grits which are perfect for handling every kind of odd job and little fixes, such as painting, polishing on metal, wood, plastic, porcelain, walls, glass and cars
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A Must Have Fine Sandpaper sheets for Home
The wet and dry sandpapers include 9 grade grits, so you have a good choice for any type of project whatever you work on.
- Size: 9*3.6”/ 22.9* 9.14cm ± 0.4-1.2”/ 1-3 cm
- Material: Made of silicone carbide and electro coated that is suitable for both wet and dry use
The sandpaper sheets were cut manual so there may be 0.4-1.2”/ 1-3 cm in size.
- 8 *400 Grit Sandpaper
- 8 *600 Grit Sandpaper
- 8 *800 Grit Sandpaper
- 8 *1000 Grit Sandpaper
- 8 *1200 Grit Sandpaper
- 8 *1500 Grit Sandpaper
- 8 *2000 Grit Sandpaper
- 8 *2500 Grit Sandpaper
- 8 *3000 Grit Sandpaper
If you have any problem regarding our product, you can click “seller contact” button in your Amazon account to email us. we would be delighted to help you and we will reply as soon as possible.
48 days money-back & 24-month warranty. Any questions you have, please don't hesitate to contact us. If you like our product, click Add to Cart to get it.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I needed these, and was impressed with the reviews. "You expect these to suck but they don't!" really pulled me in. I mean, we've all come across a sheet of sandpaper at some point in our lives that made us go, "what is this, beach sand?!" while it crumbles off the paper on to your project, counter and floor. Some of us thought Dollar Store sandpaper was even a good idea once ("for what i need it for, it's fine").
It's easy to be skeptical, but the reviews... they were so on point... i had to order these.
I first used them on some water based Polycrylic. I use an HPLV to apply it, and was having a heck of a time with 220 not sanding it away. I also wanted something finer for the final coats, so I tried these. 400 grit did the job very well. As they gummed up, I blew them off with the air chuck and they held up perfect. I was able to finish all of the coats, up to the final sanding, with 2 smaller pieces of that 400 cut out of 1 strip in the pack of 72.
I'd buy this every time over heading to Menards, Home Depot or Lowes. It was cheaper to use this just for a couple different grits and save the rest vs. buying a multi-pack (of like 3) of paper at the store, and now there is more to use when I need it, or even practice with on a rainy day.
Dry sands very well regardless!
Most recent customer reviews
The size is wrong for my durablocks, The back is to slippery to hold by hand, and they curl up when wet.Read more