|Item Weight||5.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9 x 3.6 x 0.3 inches|
|Size||9 Assorted Grits|
|Item Package Quantity||36|
400 to 3000 Assorted Grit Sandpaper for Wood Furniture Finishing, Metal Sanding and Automotive Polishing, Dry or Wet Sanding, 9 x 3.6 Inch, 36-Sheet
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MEETS ALL YOU NEED - Including 4 sheets of each grit: 400/600/800/1000/1200/1500/2000/2500/3000, total 36 sheets.
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Made of silicon carbide, electro coated ensures the grit distributed homogeneously, good for wet / dry sanding.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL - Suitable for use in art and craft, wood work, automotive, metal, and plastic applications for buffing and polishing.
- EASY TO IDENTIFY - The grits of the sandpaper are printed on the back for easy identification.
- Product size: 9 x 3.6 inches, also can be cut into any smaller size you need easily.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
All you need is here
A perfect sanding work obviously needs at least several grade of sandpapers. This sandpaper assortment including 9 types of grit, cover all you need from art and craft, wood work, automotive, metal, and plastic applications for buffing and polishing.
Material: Silicon carbide
Size: 9 x 3.6 inches
Weight: 5.82 ounces
- 4x400 Grit Sandpaper
- 4x600 Grit Sandpaper
- 4x800 Grit Sandpaper
- 4x1000 Grit Sandpaper
- 4x1200 Grit Sandpaper
- 4x1500 Grit Sandpaper
- 4x2000 Grit Sandpaper
- 4x2500 Grit Sandpaper
- 4x3000 Grit Sandpaper
400 to 800 grit: for light sanding between coats of finish, or to sand metal and other hard surfaces, and final finishing before painting.
1000 to 1500 grit: for sanding between coats.
2000 to 3000 grit: for buffing.
Showing 1-8 of 612 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is quite a process, but a palmsander made it faster, plus kept it "even." I used the 1000-grit (spraying regularly with a water bottle) then 1500, then 2000, then 2500. If I hadn't already practiced on a smaller scratched aquarium, I would be scared right now, because it looks 200% worse than when I started! But that's the sandpaper doing its job! And the Novus will take it from here. Even with all the water and using a palmsander, it has held up great! It does not rip or tear apart. You have to eventually get a new piece, but only because the grit is starting to wear off.
This sandpaper is very high quality, comes with a large variety of grit, and totally met and surpassed my expectations. I received it in 2 days (I LOVE Amazon Prime!) I recommend this sandpaper, for sure!
If I remember, I'll come back and post photos of the finished product.
The cheap stuff often has a little bit of variation, which inevitably leads to scratches that just cannot be sanded out, because you just make more.
I would buy again.
Went to home depot and bought the 3m sheets and sanded the whole table with 2 sheets of sand paper