HTL17_gno Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

Customer reviews

on June 9, 2017
Love the book!
on April 21, 2012
Very real, and shows what it means relying on God's power to strengthen us. A very well written book and easy to read and associates oneself with!
on July 31, 2013
I read a few chapters but could not get into the story line, I did not care for why it was written
on September 20, 2003
Patricia Hickman is not afraid to explore the depths of grief and recovery from loss, packaging her journey in a story that invites the reader to explore her story's setting, North Carolina's coast and Outer Banks. March Longfellow's bumpy ride through grief is realistic and reveals the confusion, struggles, pain, and helplessness in the face of great loss, even as she plows her way through the fog and discovers a new way to live. March's life parallels my own; her struggles are much like my own, and her path through it all is helpful to anyone in the midst of similar problems. And, in the midst of the struggles, the book is a load of fun with March, her son, their pets, and their quirky neighbors!
on March 18, 2002
This is a beautifully written book about a woman dealing with life after the tragic loss of her husband. I laughed, I cried and when I closed the back cover after reading the last page, I cheered. This is definitely a keeper on my shelf. Highly recommended.
on March 6, 2002
Patricia Hickman tells a great story in language so beautiful that it's a feast for the senses. I felt as if I've known March Longfellow for ages--sometimes felt as if I WERE her, that's how emotionally involved I became.