- T-Max® P, Negative style, double-sided carbide insert. Ideal for external turning, large components, and difficult conditions.
- 55 Degree diamond turning insert, insert size is 433, no. of edges 4
- Wiper High Feed Chipbreaker, Cast Iron Application. Sandvik Coromant Wiper inserts are innovative, high-productive inserts for semifinish and finish turning. Thanks to a subtle change in the insert nose radius, the feed rates can be doubled without affecting the surface finish. Guidelines: Two times the feed rate = Same surface finish. Same feed rate = A surface finish that is twice as good.
- For best results, use CoroTurn® RC rigid clamping system. CoroTurn RC is a top and hole clamping system, and is the first choice when stability and security are essential for productive turning of large components. The system is mostly used for external turning, from finishing to roughing, but also for internal turning, when chip evacuation is good.
- Multilayer coating combines TiCN, Aluminum Oxide, and TiN excellent for high sped turning of nodular cast iron
Have one to sell?
Sandvik Coromant DNMX 433-WMX 3210 GC3210 Grade, MTCVD Coated, 55 Degree Diamond Shape, WMX Chip Breaker, 433 Insert Size, 0.1875" Thickness, 0.0472" Nose Radius Carbide Turning Insert (Pack Of 10)
|Price:||$164.25 ($16.43 / inserts) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$28.20 (15%)|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Sandvik Coromant|
|Part Number||DNMX 433-WMX 3210|
|Number of Items||10|
|Chip Breaker Type||WMX|
|Compatible Devices||DDJNL 12 4B, DDJNL 16 4D, DDJNR 12 4B, DDJNR 16 4D|
|Corner Radius||0.0472 inches|
|Cut Type||Wiper High Feed|
|Cutting Angle||55 Degrees|
|Outside Diameter||0.5 inches|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
WMX wiper medium chipbreaker highfeed insert type. CVD-coated carbide consisting of a thick, smooth, wear resistant coating and a very hard substrate. Recommended for high sped turning of nodular cast iron (NCI).
There are no customer reviews yet.