Sandys Nursery Online Juniper Blue Rug Ground Cover 1 Tray - 60 plants. Ideal for mass plantings and lining out stock.
|Price:||$127.99 + $20.00 shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- No Shipments to the states of Arizona, California, Hawaii and Puerto Rico due to state restrictions.
- Mature Size: 4"-6" tall & Spread: 6 to 8 feet. Spacing 4-6 feet apart. Ideal for mass plantings and lining out stock.
- LEAVES: Needle-like, blue-green, evergreen & Growth is of moderate- rapid speed with 0.5 - 1.5' per year.
- The lowest growing of all the ornamental juniper ground covers.
- Ships: (60) plants in one 2 inch cell tray. Sorry, we do not ship this product to the states of Arizona, California, Hawaii and Puerto Rico due to state restrictions.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
60 plants shipped in one 2 inch cell tray.Ideal for mass plantings and lining out stock. Juniperus horizontalis 'Wiltonii' COMMON: Blue Rug Juniper LEAVES: Needle-like, blue-green, evergreen SIZE: 4“-6” tall Spread: 6 to 8 feet Growth is of moderate- rapid speed with 0.5 - 1.5' per year. HABIT: Small shrub or groundcover, low tailing habit SOILS: Tolerates poor soils, likes sandy soils, will grow near sea shore, does not like excessive moisture, needs well drained soils LIGHTING: Full sun USES: The lowest growing of all the ornamental juniper ground covers. It creates a dense carpet-like mat along the ground. It is an excellent plant for slopes and banks to help stop erosion. In addition to their use as groundcovers the juniper shrubs and their relatives make excellent specimens for rock gardens. MAINTENANCE: Low-maintenance HARDINESS: Zone 4 to 9.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We found this deal on Amazon and even though the individual plants are smaller, you cannot beat this price. The plants arrived mostly intact. A few had fallen out of their little containers, but none were dead. We planted them withing a few days and they are ALL doing just fine.
I would've been happy if half of them made it. To have 100% success is just phenomenal. I am very happy with this purchase.
Be aware that these are tiny seedlings. They are growing fast, but I expect it'll take 3 to 4 years for them to cover at the suggested plant spacing. Those in full sun are growing faster than those in half-day sun. I watered every day for the first 2 months; now twice a week.
2 YEARS LATER: Downgraded to 3 stars: These plants are really too small to survive outside of a greenhouse environment. The worst thing is that jackrabbits attack them. They don't eat them, they just clip the stems near the root and leave the branches to die. Not a problem with the larger replacement plants that I purchased last year from Lowes.