Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kidz Bop All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

Customer reviews

on October 12, 2011
Not a whole lot that I can say other than that these knives are pretty amazing for the price. I absolutely hate the majority of professional cutlery out there as it all seems the same. The rubberized handle makes these INCREDIBLY stable, and despite the bulk, this is the fastest chef/cook's knife I have ever used. Great if you like a smaller knife as I do, but surprisingly you don't seem to sacrifice any power in the blade at 7 inches. This is more powerful then my other Santoku and Chef's knives, and I haven't had to sharpen it yet.

I hope Amazon continues to offer these as they are EXTREMELY hard to find, but I intend to collect the entire set.
on October 17, 2014
a great knife at a great price. has held up well with continuous use.
on October 4, 2010
The knife handle fits nicely and securely in my hand with the special finish. The seven inch blade is great for cutting fruits, vegies, and meats. The blade remains sharp with daily use.
I own six other sizes of Sanelli knives - they are the best I have ever used.
on April 3, 2007
This was a replacement for a piece from a set of knives. I really like these knives and this replacement is perfect.
on March 17, 2012
I have purchaced two of these knives after seeing them used on Iron Chef.. Wanted them to use at home to save my "good" knives.. These things are great.. Stamped but great edge to the blade.. Handles dont slip.. I would buy more..

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.