UV Light UVC Sanitizer Fodable Travel Wand (US STOCK) for Hotel Household Wardrobe Toilet Car Public Area Pet Area Germ-Killing Function
|Price:||($39.99 / Count) & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|Join Prime to save $8.00 on this item|
- 【EFFICIENT STERILIZATION】Anti-germ Rate 99.9%, It destroys the DNA structure of germ and other microorganisms to lose the ability to reproduce, and then destory germ and other microbes. No chemical residue in ultraviolet irradiation will not damage any materials.Keep more than 30s and 5cm above the surfaces of object,then it can clean the your items.
- 【Portable and foldable Design】Lightweight,convenient hand-held and foldable design can sterilize the required area at any time. The special lampshade design allows the lamp tube to be partially exposed, which has greater sterilizing power.The lamp can be folded,rather easy to carry.
- 【Power and Carry Easily】Can be powered by USB connection (cannot be charged), and also supports 4 AAA batteries（not include).Compact size: L125*W35*25mm. Weight: 100g.No matter where you go, you can make sure that you live in a clean environment.
- 【Broad Application】Suitable for office travel, outing, and travel,IP65 Waterproof.Used in personal daily necessities, chopsticks, spoons, cutlery, telephones, desks, toilets, public places, cars, remote controls, door handles, toilet covers, mugs, steering wheels, hotel and family closets, toilets and pet areas etc. to achieve all-round anti germ!
- 【Warning Tip】Ultraviolet rays can burn eyes and skin. Do not point at people or animals’ eyes and skin during use to ensure safety! Keep this device out of the reach of children at all time.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This foldable UV Light Sanitizer is good disinfection solutions for families and healthcare environments.This UV Sterilizer can create a clean and safe environment for every occasion of your life, no matter if it is for home, business, travel or healthcare.It can disinfect effectively and quickly in short time.
This UV Germicidal Wand can kill 99.99% germs around us, and keep your families away from the unhealthy environment.Let you experience the difference of healthier life.
Fodable and Portable Design
Compact Size: L125 x W35 x H25 mm.Small size and light weight.You can put it in handbag and carry it anywhere
Powered either by Micro USB cable or by 4x 1.5V AAA no batteries
Easy to Use
Press the power button for 3 second.Point the UV light lamp downward to the surface of items for 30 seconds,You can achieve the purpose of disinfection.Only downward ,it can work.Upward,it will turn off.
How Does UVC Disinfection Work?
UVC has been used for removing germs and bacteria for the last decades by effectively destroying their DNA & RNA. It is widely used in medical environment with its high disinfection rate. UVC reproduces the UVC light using LED beads, a 100% clean and energy efficient technology.
- Product Dimensions : 4.92 x 1.38 x 0.98 inches; 3.84 Ounces
- Manufacturer : GAKUS
- ASIN : B08B4PNF9S
- Best Sellers Rank: #79,017 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There was a bit of a learning curve the first time I used it. living in Florida with our covid numbers so high, I get a little anxious going into the store. I tried to use the wand the first time but it kept turning off. I was disgusted that I had spent $50 on this thing that keeps turning off. I decided that I would return it, if it's not going to give me the safety needed during these trying times. I pulled out the directions upon returning home. The wand has a safety measure, if its turned upward it shuts off. The light can damage your eyesight, and also your skin. Once I figured out how to truly work it, I did my entire house. I love it! I use my sanitizing wand everyday.
1- Only covers a small area & to cover a larger area would be time consuming. The tubes are ONLY approx. 3.5 inches long, so in order to disinfect a kitchen, or classroom will take several hours!
2- Short battery life
3- Only good for short edges on anything; due to the safety auto-shutoff feature when tilted
4- It is not rechargeable
5- The safety auto-shutoff feature (when tilted sharply or held straight up/outward) limits use to only flat surfaces, or short edges
It is lightweight, portable, but eats up batteries in a short amount of time. This wand would be nice on smartphones, HDTV remotes,etc. but not on any large items. I barely recommend this wand at the current price of $49.99
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.