Sanlise Black Waterproof Vintage Canvas Camera Bag Messenger Bag for DSLR Camera and Lens Canon 5DII 7D Nikon D90
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1* Fashional design with high quality camera bag
- Classic, stylish and very useful camera bag.Not only for camera kit but also a very fashion messenger bag
- The brand logo "sanlise" is imprinted on the bag, if you bought the bag doesnt have this logo, it is a fake one, please report the related seller to Amazon。
- Fits for Canon EOS 600D 60D 550D 7D 500D 1100D
- Fits for Nikon D90 D80
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Note: The brand logo "sanlise" is imprinted on the bag, if you bought the bag doesnt have this logo, it is a fake one, please report the related seller to Amazon.
-Classic, stylish and very useful camera bag.Not only for camera kit but also a very fashion messenger bag
-Has padded lining inside for protection,you also can take the padded insert out and use it as a fashion messenger bag.
-Can be fit one DSLR or EVIL camera,two lenes and one IPAD
-Made from quality canvas synthetic leather durable and luxurious,the canvas is waterproof canvas.
-Size: length:30cm, width:21cm,vertical:13cm; insert size: 27cm*17.5cm*11cm.
-Adjustable shoulder strap for high-grade fabric, shoulder pads,Applies to any DSLR brands cameras(such as 7D, 5DII, D90,D80) and rangefinder camera
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Basically, if you have a regular sized iPad, it will not fit (7.31 inches; 185.7 mm)!
Otherwise, it's all really nice. It feels well constructed. The strap is super simple and stitched in, so it is not detachable. There are metal rings on either side of the bag were you COULD lock in another strap, but then you'd have two straps. So I'm not really sure what those rings are for.
- Stylish Bag, and doesn't look like you're carrying expensive things
- Fits my Nikon D5100 w/ 50mm f1.8 lens, an extra lens (35mm OR my 18-55mm), lens filters, extra SD cards + remote shutter
- Material better than expected
- Not overly big
- Lint collector
- One of the buckles had a little paint coming off, it's not that noticeable
- You get what you pay for, it's not the worse quality, but certainly not the best; but for $35 I feel it was a good buy
I really like the adjustable velcro walls within the bag. I adjusted it to fit my nikon d3100.
I also really like how there are some pockets throughout the bag. There are two small square pockets in the front of the bag underneath the buckles, so I can keep my phone and/or wallet in there.
I've only had this bag for a couple of days, but after it falling off of my bed and keeping my camera safe, I don't see myself having any problems with it.
Would definitely recommend this bag to everyone!
Most recent customer reviews
Bag can also easily fold
but I like that I can take out the inside and move around the compartments to fit my...Read more