Sanpyl Passive HD Video UTP Transceiver, 4-CH / 8-CH BNC to RJ45 CAT5/6 UTP Cable Video Transmission for 720P/1080P AHD/HDCVI/HDTVI CCTV Camera(4-CH)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Adopt differential signal transmission with excellent anti-jamming ability. Save project wire expenses, each pair of twisted wires transmits one video signal.
- One common CAT5 unshielded twisted pair wire can simultaneously transmit 4/8 video channels.
- Full-motion CCTV video at distances up to 330m when used with any passive UTP video reciever.
- Up to 1500m with any active UTP video receiver.
- No power required. Built in transient suppression protection.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The passive UTP video baluns convert the video signal into the balanced signal which is applicable to be transmitted on common CAT5 unshielded twisted pair wire. It can be applied in the occasions such as video monitoring and video meeting and can transmit 4/8 video channels simultaneously on an 8-Core CAT5 twisted pair wire. It can simplify the wiring project and save excess wire use.
Channel: 4-CH, 8-CH (Optional)
Frequency response: DC-8MHZ
Common mode rejection ratio: 60DB
Impedance: BNC connector: 75Ω; RJ45 connector: 100Ω
Working temperature: -10°C-70°C
Storage temperature: -30°C-70°C
Signal format: Suitable for NTSC, PAL, SECAM, CCIR systems
Characteristic impedance: 100Ω±20Ω
DC loop resistance: 18Ω/100 meters
Differential capacitance: 62pf/m (max.)
Dimensions for 4-CH: 128 * 72 * 27mm / 5.1 * 2.9 * 1.1inch
Package weight: 237-362g
Type of cable: Unshielded CAT5 or above twisted pair wire (Please use standard CAT5 or above twisted pair wire. The wire quality will directly affect the transmitted image and transmission distances.)
1 x Passive HD Video UTP Transceiver
1 x User Manual