SansBug Free-Standing Pop-Up Mosquito-Net (Tarp Floor)
|Price:||$59.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pops open instantly into shape - no assembly required! Can be used on top of a cot, bunk bed or (air-)mattress; Length: 86 inches (usable length: 6 feet), Width: 39 inches, Height: 35 inches.
- Tarp floor; 100% polyester mesh (~1200 holes per inch will also protect against bedbugs and no-see-ums); Fiberglass poles.
- The tent is shipped tri-folded in a 26 inch disc (only about 1 inch thick), but it can be 4-folded to a 20 inch disc. It may also be shipped in a big box - don't be intimidated by the size of the box!
- Weighs only 2.5 lbs! We recommend tri-folding it unless you really need to pack it smaller. Your suitcase will need to be at least 20 inches wide for the 4-folded net to fit. However, we recommend taking it as your personal item together with your carry-on.
- PLEASE CAREFULLY WATCH THE DEMO VIDEOS ON THE SANSBUG WEBSITE BEFORE FOLDING IT - the poles will splinter if incorrectly folded!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Package Height||1.5 x 27.5 x 27.5 inches|
|Shipping Weight||2.5 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
1) Won't fit in a carry-on, even quad-folded. I try to pack lightly on missions (i.e. no checked baggage), but it's either use this as one of your carry-ons (and then have to check a bag to carry belongings), or pack it in a bag too large to carry-on. Some of my team mates had these, too, and used it as one of their carry-ons, and nobody from the airline gave them any trouble at all.
2) No zipper pouch for personal items attached to the inside of the net.
3) Can't remove the green cover.
4) No rain tarp.
5) The zipper on mine sticks from time to time.
1) VERY lightweight
2) Takes NO time to set up or take down.
3) Much more spacious than other individual mosquito nets
4) Much better air flow than other Individual mosquito nets
5) Much less expensive than other individual mosquito nets
6) Water-resistant bottom layer
There were bedbugs where we were staying. Other people were bitten through their nets (other brands). I wasn't. It probably has to do with my net being large enough for me to comfortably sleep without worrying about touching the sides, but I wasn't bitten through the bottom of my net either.
Very happy with this purchase
The bad- The zipper on my first tent lasted all of two uses and then started splitting. No matter what I did it just wouldn't completely close. I contacted Hakuna Matata, the seller.... WOW! What great service! They responded very promptly to my email and had a replacement tent labeled and shipped the very same day!
I've only used the new tent a few times, so far so good!
Super service! Thanks Hakuna Matata!
This thing is huge and it is awkward on the trail. Especially if the trail itself is narrow and there are others as well. I'm scared to quad fold it because it puts a lot of stress on it and I want to get some uses out of it before I take a chance on breaking it.
This tent is particularly useful now because it's summer time. Mosquitos are everywhere here in the Seattle area which is terrible because it wasn't so bad years ago. I like to spend time in the outdoors but I can't do it if I'm getting feasted on.
I actually don't mind the mosquitos biting me while I'm outside. It's the scratching and suffering the night afterward that kills me. I still remember lying on my side, being uncomfortable because of the series of mosquito bites on the inside of my legs and feeling the burning sensation, making it difficult to sleep.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My son used this for Boy Scout camp and it worked perfectly to keep all the bugs out.Published 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
Excellent quality! solidly built. Very fine screening. Even the smallest of bugs aren't getting in this thing! Read morePublished 5 days ago by theworldhadteeth
I love the construction weight and ease of use. We will get a lot of use out of this when the heat waves subsides.Published 7 days ago by BIZ-EE
My wife used it in Africa and never got bit. I, on the other hand, felt a little crowded when she opened it in the tent.Published 8 days ago by Perry L. Templeton
this took the place of hanging a rectangle net over a metal cot at a boy scout camp. The rectangle net is difficult to use on a metal cot as you must either suspend it from... Read morePublished 9 days ago by Sean J Kiernan
Worked great. Used on top of scout camp cot. Inside scout camp tent.Published 12 days ago by alexander gonzalez
I bought this for my son for his scout summer camp and he liked very much.Published 14 days ago by Amazon Customer