|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$29.98 - $42.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Mesh, Suede
- Suede sole
- Heel measures approximately 1/2"
- Platform measures approximately 0. inches
- Please use size conversion provided in drop down menu to assist with choosing your "Sansha" size; shoe may come with incorrect size conversion on label
- Quick drying, highly breathable synthetic mesh upper delivers comfort and breath-ability
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
You'll love performing in Sansha's Salsette 1. The jazz sneaker features a mesh upper for comfort and breathability, laces for a custom fit, and a suede sole to help you glide easier.
In 1982, Franck Raoul-Duval, a 25-year-old Frenchman with a passion for dance and Russian history, created a new type of ballet shoe. After numerous trials and adjustments, he came up with an innovation that changed the lives of dancers everywhere. The split-sole ballet slipper, with its glove-like fit, was born. Sansha now manufactures an extensive range of dance shoes for everything from ballet to jazz, hip-hop to flamenco, and ballroom to tap. Sansha collaborates with dance professionals, teachers and store owners to remain a prominent brand in the dance capitals of the world.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003VWCELW
- Item model number: V931M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 3, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I normally wear a size 10 shoe; bought these in a 13 and they fit well. (They are for indoor use only.)