|Fits as expected||
- Leather and fabric
- Suede sole
- Heel measures approximately 1/2"
- Split sole jazz shoe with stretch Neoprene mid panel and soft cotton lining
Customers who bought this item also bought
Looking for lightweight comfort when you perform? Then check out Sansha's Tivoli. It features a leather upper, breathable linings, totally flexibility, and a lace-up design for a custom fit.
In 1982, Franck Raoul-Duval, a 25-year-old Frenchman with a passion for dance and Russian history, created a new type of ballet shoe. After numerous trials and adjustments, he came up with an innovation that changed the lives of dancers everywhere. The split-sole ballet slipper, with its glove-like fit, was born. Sansha now manufactures an extensive range of dance shoes for everything from ballet to jazz, hip-hop to flamenco, and ballroom to tap. Sansha collaborates with dance professionals, teachers and store owners to remain a prominent brand in the dance capitals of the world.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B003VWCA3E
- Item model number: JS1L
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 3, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
So buy a larger size than you thought, don't wear them except on a carpet so you can return them and just see. Of course, they should be snug for dancing anyway!
A month later: the 12s fit my 10.5 feet ok, and I'm glad I bought them.