Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on February 26, 2018
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 15, 2009
I am very happy with the service and speed in which I received this TV. It was in stock, packed well and well worth the price. I had ordered from two other companies only to be told several days later that the TV I ordered was no longer in stock or back ordered. I would order from My Gear Store again in a flash.
on April 4, 2010
The Sansui 32" digital TV with DVD player was a nice find for me when my wife was ill and I was looking for a bedroom TV. Before we had a cable signal, we watched DVDs on a nicely built DVD player that performs flawlessly. We have a larger screen H.P. 1080i digital TV but the picture on the Sansui 720p actually looks sharper. A minor drawback is that the maximum sound level is less than loud. While it is adequate for our needs, some people might want greater sound amplification. Another minor drawback or feature, depending on your perspective, is that the remote has small, closely spaced buttons. This is OK if you have a small or mid-size hand. I paid $420, plus tax, and consider it a bargain and would buy it again.
on June 5, 2009
I order this Sansui HDLCDVD 325 32" 720p LCD TV on 5/5/09. The price is $450 but with delivery fee total is $522.97, instead of waiting for delivery, you may buy in local store cheaper and faster. The TV with DVD player is not that heavy, you can carry easily and very convenient to use the remote and watch, may be I use roof antenna, some channal i.e. CBS is blurring. For small room is great to have it expecial to watch DVD movies.
on April 6, 2010
Less than two years ago, I bought an Orion/Sansui TV. Less than a year later, it blew up. Was under warrantee, so they had to pay for it's repair. The digital board was shot among other things. Now less than a year after that, it blew up again. Called Orion assuming that the replacement parts from less than a year ago would also be under the same 1 year warrantee, but was shocked to discover they only put a 90 day warrantee on their replacement parts. So I told the lady very nicely that she could at least pay the $35 to have my set looked at by the repair shop and she wouldn't do it. So I told her they were gonna lose one way or the other. I obviously bought a lemon, and they wouldn't stand behind their product, nor their parts. I told her she could help me out, or with my remaining 30 or 40 years on this planet I would tell everyone I know to NOT BUY ANY ELECTRONICS FROM ORION. I assured her that I would be certain to persuade enough people to not buy their product that they would be worse off than standing behind their product now. She chose this route:

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM ORION. IT IS JUNK, and they will NOT stand behind their product.
33 comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.