Santa Cruz Retro Shark Land Shark Cruzer Complete Skateboard, Assorted, 27.7"L x 8.8"W
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A new edition to the ever popular Land Shark series. The Retro Land Shark. A true Cruzer board! Straight from the shaping room of Santa Cruz surfboards. This high performance twin fin has evolved to rip on land! Equipped with Bullet 140 trucks. 65mm translucent red 78a Road Rider wheels. Full top and bottom graphics along with sand spray grip. It even has a bottle opener in the deck
- Retro Shark Land Shark Cruzer Complete Skateboard from Santa Cruz
- Complete Skateboard from Santa Cruz
- Santa Cruz Skate branded Complete Skateboard
- This is a complete skateboard. It includes the deck, wheels and trucks
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
NHS, Inc. is a United States sports equipment and outfit company based in Santa Cruz, California. NHS's main products include skateboard decks, wheels, snowboarding gear and surfing equipment. The company was founded in 1973 by northern California surfers, Rich Novak, Doug Haut and Jay Shuirman. Santa Cruz Skateboards is a brand of skateboards manufactured by NHS, Inc. With nearly 40 years of skateboard knowledge and innovation, as well iconic graphics from renown artist Jim Phillips, Santa Cruz is legendary in skateboarding.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?