Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Big & Rich PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 50 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 58 reviews
on July 15, 2012
The item arrived as scheduled in excellent condition. The fruit and nuts were delicious. The product was as described. We recommend this product.
on August 11, 2012
After days of searching for something to give as a thank you gift I found this and read so many great reviews that I took a chance on it and I have no regrets. The rustic wooden box with the raffia bow was a great touch. And the price is great. I felt like it was a great deal and helped express my appreciation. I will definitely use this again as a gift if I need another one.
on January 27, 2014
After reading all of the positive reviews, I thought I found the perfect gift for my in-laws who like to have guests over and offer them things like this to munch on. I purchased the item in December and once it arrived, they tasted it and the product tasted a little "off". They then looked at the package and it seems it had expired in October. What a shame that Golden State Fruit would send an expired product. I can't recommend them as a vendor.
on May 26, 2014
I never saw the product but I sent the Santa Cruz Dried Fruit Tray to both parents. They both called and thanked me and said the tray was nice and the fruit and nuts were great. My mother added that she had company and everybody was going for gift tray as opposed to some other choices. Would my parents lie to me? Maybe, but I'm taking them at their word.
on January 3, 2016
All the compartments contained high quality food items-- very tasty and fresh! We each had a favorite quadrant of items and soon it was all gone-- even our 1 year old loved the few prunes in the pack! The real wood tray measures 10x10" square at about 1 or 1.25" in depth and it looks great and is fairly lightweight-- I am planning to lacquer it and glue or mount a 10x10 (or 8x8) metal print in it.
on January 5, 2014
I sent this as a gift for the holidays to my mother, and what a disappointment it turned out to be. She said the nuts were good, but that the dates and dried fruit were inedible. Apparently they were so stale she said they couldn't be cut with a knife! Do yourself a favor and don't be embarrassed by giving these to anyone you care about. A complete waste of money...
on September 19, 2016
Bought it once as a gift; was asked to buy a second one by another person who had seen the gift. Great for those times when you have no idea what to actually buy someone. I didn't try the food itself, but having the gift-receiver ask for another is a great sign.
on December 25, 2013
Smaller than Expected, but Okay. The chocolate was very tasty and the peanuts... well they were peanuts. Surprisingly, I didn't care for the other stuff so much until AFTER I tried something after being refrigerated. Then, everything tasted much better. At first, I would have given it one star, but after refrigeration -- I'm giving it three. Four stars if it had been bigger and/or less costly. Not worth $29.95 in my opinion. Won't buy again due to price vs. size.
on November 26, 2014
not very presentable as it looks in the picture. Will not give as a gift, as it does not look freshly packaged. Not worth the money, even at a 'deal' price.
on May 14, 2013
I wanted to buy my health-conscious friends something other than the usual cookies and sweets for christmas gifts...This was perfect!! For the price, you really can't go wrong. They arrived perfectly packaged as well. I'll definitely use this vendor again next year.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.