- File Size: 469 KB
- Print Length: 147 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Tartan Tree Publishing; 1 edition (July 10, 2012)
- Publication Date: July 10, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008K7QMDE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,040,373 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Santa Sleuth Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Make both principals workaholics, Santas that just don't fit the suit and add Christmas. Then just sit back and let the author work that holiday magic. There is never a doubt where this story is heading but who cares. Every Christmas story has a 'happy ending' Claus and in Houston it's certain to be 'Marry Christmas.' You know you'd be disappointed if this story ended any other way.
So sit back and enjoy the sleigh read.
Don't pick up this book if you are looking for anything hot and steamy
In this story it seems that everyone needed a little help.
Little Virgina just wanted a mommy of her own to love and care for her,just like everyone else. And how precious this poor little child turned out to be. I just wanted to reach through the pages and give her a big hug and kiss.
Then there's Kirk. He's a single father trying to be the best dad and provider that he can be, but sometimes you lose track of what's really important in life. While he's out working hard trying to provide the best life has to offer his daughter, he fails to give his daughter what she wants the most...his love and attention.
And last but not least there's Amanda. For the last nine years she has completely shied away from any personal relationships of any kind, and what's worse...she hates Christmas and all it stands for, all because of something that happened long ago.
Would I recommend this book? YES!!!!
Most recent customer reviews
Laughter and a reminder what is important in life.
Get it now enjoy !
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Holidays
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy