Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 30, 2011
As I read this delightful story, I became more and more aware that it was more than a children's book for Christmas, I see it as a family book through which mother, father and children can share the delights of all the pleasures of Christmas. It is a book enthused with the Christmas tradition. The carols that appear throughout the book, form a collection that reminded me of our tattered copies of Carols, cherished in our family over decades; as much a part of Christmas, as Christmas pudding, the Christmas tree and Santa. It is a book to read and re-read at every family gathering. It is beautifully produced and delightfully illustrated, a joy for parents and children.
on January 16, 2014
I choose this rating because it's just not the right book for me
I disliked the whole book
I would give this book to my brother he likes to read Christmas books
on January 12, 2012
We put this story on our daughter's Kindle Touch for Christmas since this was a present from Santa. Our daughter really likes the story and has read it quite a few times.
on March 29, 2013
I purchased this to read to my sons, 9 and 5. I had high expectations and it started out very well, with the tattered teddy bear in the toy store wishing for a home of his own. He was excited when Santa showed up on Christmas Eve and "rescued" him and some friends to deliver them to boys and girls. Each chapter then describes their flight over a different part of the world and it turns into a bit of a history lesson that just doesn't hold the kids' attention....or mine for that matter. We got half-way through the book and put it down for something else.
on November 22, 2010
As I settled down for a (hopefully) good Christmas read, I was more than delighted and my Grandchildren were captivated by what must be a new Christmas classic, "Santa & The Little Teddy Bear". The author paints a vivid and delicious picture of Christmas with all the memories and feelings they evoke with fat, fluffy snow flakes, jingle bells, candles and an enchanted little toy shop at Christmas Eve. This lavish and beautifully illustrated book is certainly an heirloom quality book with 22 full color pictures, thirty-eight Christmas carols, songs and music for lots of family Christmas joy. Wonderful for families who play instruments.
The adventure begins with Santa, his reindeer, and Bilbo the little teddy bear who needs a family for Christmas. As Santa and Bilbo travel the globe, they visit places like Holland, Italy, Australia, Africa, and Hawaii. We share the adventure and learn about holiday traditions around the world as well as the true meaning of Christmas time. This book will be treasured in my house that I will pass it on. I was so happy to see a new Christmas book come out that has depth, quality and the essence of the spirit of Christmas giving. That's what it's all about. Enchanting and magical illustrations! On a scale of 1-10 I give Santa and The Little Teddy Bear a +12 and my Grandchildren loved it! Santa & The Little Teddy Bear
Santa and the Little Teddy Bear is the charming tale of Bilbo, the teddy bear who has been passed over (yet again) as the shop in which he resides closes for business on Christmas Eve. Bilbo's only dream is to become a special gift on Christmas. But over time, as Bilbo has waited on the shelves to be purchased, he has become "damaged goods." Now on the clearance shelf, with great sadness, he realizes that yet another Christmas shopping season has come and gone... and he fears he may never have the opportunity to bring someone Christmas joy. When Santa arrives in Bilbo's shop, Bilbo is ecstatic! With great delight, he is taken on a grand adventure as he helps Santa with his Christmas Eve tasks. Bilbo travels around the world, helping Santa deliver presents to good little boys and girls everywhere. As they make their journey, Bilbo experiences various cultures and landmarks, while being reminded of the true meaning of Christmas. Christmas carols, some classic and some obscure, are skillfully woven within the text of this beautifully written and illustrated book.
on August 3, 2011
When I opened the package, I was amazed at the beauty of the book! I must admit, it is not even Christmas and the book sits on my coffee table. Every time a guest in our home sees the book, they pick it up... they can't help it!

Santa and the Little Teddy Bear is a wonderful story, teaching how Christmas is celebrated around the world. It is one of the most beautifully illustrated books I have ever seen! It is sure to become a Christmas classic.

Rick Junnila, Author of An Elf Named Finley
on December 15, 2011
I expected this to be a children's book for kids 3-6 years old but it's more of a long story mixed with Christmas songs. I haven't read the whole story yet but I don't think it was worth $29
on August 31, 2011
Santa and the Little Teddy Bear is more than just a book about the travels of a little Teddy Bear's adventures and discovery of various traditions around the world. It is a book of "life" beautifully illustrated and wonderfully written. It is full of lessons that will inspire and lift you to new heights of human consciousness. To share just one incredible insight;

"Discover beauty and goodness in everything " Santa paused in silence, turned and looked sternly at The Little Teddy Bear. "There are no acceptable resentments; do not judge others!""

I was moved by the subtle but profound insights couched in a tale of Christmas and a Teddy Bear who's only wish is to be a "gift" himself to some little child. This book may well become as one of the final lines of the book says: ""my special friend..."

Carl Bozeman,

Author; On Being God: Beyond Your Life's Purpose
Santa and the Little Teddy Bear is the charming tale of Bilbo, the teddy bear who has been passed over (yet again) as the shop in which he resides closes for business on Christmas Eve. Bilbo's only dream is to become a special gift on Christmas. But over time, as Bilbo has waited on the shelves to be purchased, he has become "damaged goods." Now on the clearance shelf, with great sadness, he realizes that yet another Christmas shopping season has come and gone... and he fears he may never have the opportunity to bring someone Christmas joy. When Santa arrives in Bilbo's shop, Bilbo is ecstatic! With great delight, he is taken on a grand adventure as he helps Santa with his Christmas Eve tasks. Bilbo travels around the world, helping Santa deliver presents to good little boys and girls everywhere. As they make their journey, Bilbo experiences various cultures and landmarks, while being reminded of the true meaning of Christmas. Christmas carols, some classic and some obscure, are skillfully woven within the text of this beautifully written book.

Santa and the Little Teddy Bear earns the Literary Classics Seal of Approval