- File Size: 323 KB
- Print Length: 97 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: December 8, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N7G8KPA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #264,689 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Santa's Gift Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Unlike our dear Kate here, I actually finished reading this on the bus today (she wouldn’t dare). Although with it being an eBook rather than a heavily-browsed paperback, it does make it harder for people to peek and perhaps try to read over my shoulder…
I’m not a huge fan of college romances. They always make me think of American Pie and all the young adults who are barely more than snotty teenagers talking about getting laid for the first time. Fortunately, this wasn’t like that. It has its predominantly college setting, yet these are two 25yos, post-grads, who have been friends for six years, since all of the “new adult” fun from the beginnings of college. Yet they have, for one reason or another, never gotten together. The usual tale – each thought that the other wasn’t really interested, so they stayed friends, etc., etc.
I wasn’t that taken with all of the conversations. Some of them I found a bit too deep in the wrong way, which took something away from the flow. Yet the flow certainly came, as the two showed that they genuinely cared for each other, eventually got together, with much much warmth in the sex scenes, enough to keep several fires burning throughout Christmas!
Even though I found some of the conversations too heavy, certainly in the beginning and at a couple of other points, and even though it is a well-used trope, I found the banter between the two was wonderful. Plus the steamy scenes with a little bit of kink thrown in. It was enough to make me miss my bus stop this morning!
Overall, a fairly good fun Christmas read.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Holidays
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College