Santas Secret Gift - Automatic Christmas Tree Watering System (Candy Cane) World's TOP Selling Waterer Since 1998. | Made in USA
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- WORLD'S FIRST AUTOMATIC WATERERS since 1998 - Solves #1 Problem: Keeps Tree Alive and Watered. Affordable | Reliable | Simple
- SAFE - Sits securely on the floor, disguised as a gift. USA Made, Eco-Safe and 100% recyclable.
- WHATS INCLUDED - Luxurious Hallmark® quality Peppermint Foil Gift Bag, 48 inch Hose, Pump, Modified Jug Caps and Brass Stand Probe (Gallon Jug NOT included)
- INGENIOUS - "no-spill hands-free" operation: Simply swap emptied jug with filled jug, repeat.
- ALL NEW 2019 - Only fill once! Video: bit.do/watersecret Trusted since 1998. Over 60,000 sold. Patented.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
WHAT IS IT?
New improved for 2019! Our newest "Candy Stripe" Santas-Secret Gift™ is truly sweet. Its fun design cleverly disguises a fully Automatic Tree Watering System. Now with unlimited watering capacity. It keeps your 'fresh cut' Christmas Tree green, fresh, and safe all season long without the hassle of frequent hand watering.
- Operates by Siphon: two containers = seek same liquid level
- Convenience of a funnel but without spills, frequent refills, fighting branches, or guesswork.
- Endorsed by Tree Growers. Patented stand probe keeps feed tube in stand bottom for maximum fill capacity.
- Disguised as a luxury gift while under the tree.
- No flimsy boxes, buckets, electric cords or hanging bags!
- Works with 1 gallon jug(s) for easy swapping
- As seen on ABC News. Made in USA.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
SIMPLE. EASY. Install pump on gallon jug lid. Insert probe in tree stand then squeeze starter pump. That's it! Tree is automatically fed with water till jug is emptied. Simply swap with pre-filled jugs or refill container (NOT INCLUDED).
DO I NEED TO LIFT MY WATERER?
NO! Unique to ALL Santas Secret Waterers you NEVER need to lift to start the siphon. Simply squeeze siphon starter pump and your DONE! EASY. NO Mess. NO Stress.
WHY DO I NEED IT?
"Shut up and take my money!! . . .What a great product! Simple concept, finally someone made an affordable one. My days of crawling under the tree are OVER! My thirsty tree has stayed watered." - agray8z
"Amazing and easy. . . .I never write reviews, but this product is wonderful! It's super simple, but very effective at keeping our tree hydrated. . . It's so so much easier than those funnel type products. We have had so many compliments on our tree." - Anna L.H.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The end that goes in the tree stand has a nice brass rod in it that makes it easy to place and it stays put.
Can now easily water the tree from a upright position a foot or two away from the tree and keep the water at your desired level with ease!!
Get this and the Krinner Tree Genie tree stand. and you’ll thank me for ever!!
By Plumpkin on December 26, 2018
My tree this year has been a heavy drinker. Using a gallon milk jug one filling lasts just about one day. (Not a gallon of water a day. Only about 4-5 vertical inches of the jug fall in the range between my stand being empty and full.) I would like to get more time between fills, but that will require finding a suitable container that is wider so it holds more water within the necessary height range.
The decorative bag is a nice touch. But it prevents seeing the level of the water in the jug. This year I just did without it. If using the bag you will have to remove the jug from it in order to check the level and refill. I'm still thinking about a solution to that. Perhaps a decorative box with a hinged side.