Santiam Fishing Rods Travel Rod 2 Piece 5'6" 60-80lb (60-130lb Braid) Halibut/Tuna/Saltwater Rod
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 2 PC 5'6'' 60-80lb (80-120lb Braided) Lure Wt 16-40oz
- Durable Saltwater Travel Rod, Great for Halibut, Tuna, Big Species of all kind
- Section Length 34.5". Perfect for air travel
- Extremely durable glass rod blank, deep "v" roller guides. EVA fore and rear grip,Durable non-skid rubber gimbal,Titanium oxide guide inserts
- Santiam Fishing Rods leads the industry with the largest selection of Travel Fishing Products. We design and extensively fish all our rods on local waters in Oregon, Washington, and Alaska to our own demands. No models are produced until after we are 100% satisfied with performance and durability. Built for the best fishing experience possible. Backed by our 3 year limited warranty, product support, and the best service in the industry!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Instead of the typical 1 piece big species rod, we have designed a 2 piece unit for the on the go fishermen. This rod is built a 50/50 split for carrying ease. Our rods are more compact allowing you to bring it along. Made of durable solid glass blanks, EVA foam handle, anti corrosive precision reel seat,with rugged guides. THE LARGEST SELECTION OF TRAVEL RODS IN THE INDUSTRY! Visit www.santiamfishingproducts.com for additional details.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : January 1, 2015
- Manufacturer : Santiam Fishing Rods
- ASIN : B015K0B490
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We fish in 40 to 120ft with usually a pound or less ball, rod tip is sensitive, which we like. Largest Halibut we caught was just under 100 pounds, rod works great.
For 2019, Santiam helped me select spinning rods for Alaska Silvers. Love their knowledge and help.