Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sanuk Women's Donna Slip-On
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports STEM

on September 5, 2009
i just bought some after work yesterday and was tired of wearing my converse the whole day. i'm an 8 1/2 and since they don't do half sizes i tried on the 9's and they were a perfect fit, so i'd say it's true to size. every shoe is handmade, so keep that in mind. i've noticed a considerable amount of comfort walking in these shoes than any other pair of shoes i've owned; they form to your feet and don't restrict movement. i've had a pair of rainbow sandals for 4 years now and i thought i loved those, but just after a night of wearing these, i think i love my sanuks more.
on May 9, 2015
These Sanuks are SUPER cute. I really needed a 9.5 as the size 9 is a tad too small in length & the size 10 would be too big...I didn't see half sizes offered. I went with the size 9...Got them wet & wore them around for a day while very damp to stretch them out. It worked! These feel like rubber flipflops, so no arch support, but that's not a problem for me. :)
on October 21, 2009
I'm really, really into these shoes, they're so comfortable I don't even know what to do! My only complaint is that I heard that they run big, so order a size smaller, so I did, and they're just the tiniest bit too small. In my own opinion, these are shoes I'd rather have a little bit bigger size in. But they're great, regardless.
on January 18, 2013
I bought this shoe after reading all the other positive reviews. I have had several pairs of Sanuk flip flops to wear in the summer and enjoy them immensley. They never wear out, I just enjoy buying a new color every now and then! So, I wanted a closed toed shoe for the cold months and chose this Sanuk product. I am a 57 year old female who lives in NC. I wear a size 8-81/2. I ordered the 8 and it is a perfect fit!!! I love these shoes and I'm sure they will be a staple of my daily wear!!
on February 9, 2015
This is the second pair that I own and I LOVE these shoes!! There is no arch support to speak of but that doesn't affect me that much. It would be easy enough to put some insoles in these shoes if someone needs that extra support. I would wear these all day long if I could get away with it at work! ;) Love the color options too...very fun shoe!
on December 19, 2010
This shoes are great for every day wear. They are extremely comfortable to walk in. I was a bit unsure how they would fit since I ordered a 9 and usually wear an 8 1/2, but with socks they fit perfectly. This was a great purchase.
on January 22, 2013
This is my second pair of Sanuks. The first was a size 8 as I tried on a pair at a mall before ordering and thought I needed that size. They stretched out after wearing them for many months and I found I was walking out of them. I still use them as they are great for around the house. I wanted a second pair so ordered a size smaller, a 7. These are perfect and even when they stretch out a bit I'm sure they will be fine. I only wear them as house shoes as they are so comfortable...easy on, easy off. I would definitely recommend them.
on September 24, 2015
Got these for my wife and she loves them. It's hard for her to find shoes/slippers wide enough because of her bunions, and she said these never hurt; even after all day use. Plus the style goes with just about everything. They seem to be pretty durable as well, given they're the only thing she wears now and they're still holding up.
on May 23, 2010
I bought these shoes from Amazon a few months ago, and I am extremely happy with them! These are by far some of the most comfortable sandals/shoes I have ever had. They are basically your favorite pair of comfortable flip-flops made into a shoe, so there's none of that chafing that goes on with the thong part of a flip flop. The only down-side that I've found is that they get dirty pretty easily, but they are machine washable, so I don't think this is a big deal. They are pretty true to size-I range anywhere from a 7.5 to an 8 in women's. They don't come in half sizes, so I ordered an 8 just to be safe, and they are a little big. My next pair (and I will most definitely buy another) will be a size 7 since I like my shoes a little snug. They run a little expensive ($45-$50), which made me a little hesitant to buy them without ever trying them on, but I am completely happy with they decision. Hope you like them!
on April 28, 2014
This is my second pair of Sanuks and although they fit a little snugly compared to my other pair, I still love them. After wearing them a few times, they have already begun to loosen up. I usually wear a 7 1/2 in shoes but since these only come in whole sizes, I opted for the 7.