Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 312 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 322 reviews
on June 17, 2014
Just a short review...

My daughter normally wears an 8 to a 9 in most shoes; however in this shoe, size 7 fit her best. She also has a problem with finding shoes that accommodate her bunions. These fit very well for her. Her only complaint about the shoe was that the color was not as pictured, not even close. These are not green at all, but more like a "faded jeans" blue. Other than that, she says that they are very comfortable and will work great for her. She said she would have given 5 stars if the color had been as pictured.

- Shoe runs large
- Not a green color, faded jeans color
- Fit well with bunions
on March 27, 2013
I love these shoes just like I do the other 9 pair of Sanuk shoes I own. I've been waiting for them to make a pink shoe & was so excited when I found these. Give me more selections in pink!! Sanuk shoes wash well & are very comfortable. If you don't own a pair, you should.
on June 10, 2014
First, let me say that I am an AWFUL picky shoe person. I can't stand if a shoe has a bump inside that feels funny, I can't stand if they cut in in certain places or if my toes are scrunched. I can't wear flip flops because I just can't tolerate anything between my toes. And I buy shoes frequently that I think are going to be fine, but after wearing a little while, they just aren't quite right.

Since I am an 8 1/2, I didn't know whether to order down or up. I read so many reviews saying to order down, but then the majority of people rated it as "fit as expected"...AND since I was torn between the blue or the tan dotty - I ordered the blue in a size 9 and the tan in a size 8. I wore them inside my house for two days...switching between them. And honestly, I even flip flopped between which one felt better. The 8 felt snug, and it definitely stretched to my foot a little as I wore it...and the 9 was definitely looser "sloppier" I guess. But the more I thought about it, the more I thought that for a summer flip flop type shoe - I actually preferred looser and sloppier. They feel like slippers - whereas the 8's felt snug on my feet - not quite as casual and kind of like sneakers you could tie up snug - not uncomfortable but definitely more form fitted to my foot. Even the look of the looser size feels more casual. They don't slip off my heels - they're not "that" big - but they are definitely not snug. Since deciding on the 9's, I have worn them to take my dogs for 2 mile walks - in addition to wearing around the house and out in the yard - and they are very comfortable.

So for me, the larger size is the way to go for a casual easy-going style, but if you're looking for something that feels more snug on your foot, you'd probably be fine sizing down if you're a half size.
on November 29, 2016
I love Sanuk shoes! I've owned several different types and I love them all! So comfortable!
on August 9, 2015
I sincerely wish I could give these more than five stars. I was always a Converse girl. My Chucks and I were inseparable. As an adult, I wanted to find footwear that was just as comfortable, but a little more mature looking. So I tried Sanuks. First, I bought the June Bugs and absolutely loved them. Then I bought a pair of the Shortys, and they were great. Now, I decided to try the Dottys. They fit just as perfectly as the other two pairs, and they are adorable - c'mon, they have polka dots! I feared the polka dots would make them look a little too "young," but they don't. They are noticeable, but not boldly so. Just cute enough. Sanuks have become my new Converse, basically the only shoes I wear anymore. The poor Chucks now live in the back of my closet, barely seeing the light of day. I still love them, but nothing compares to Sanuks. Nothing.
on August 4, 2014
This is my third pair of Sanuk Slip-Ons. Sadly, the first pair I lost. But I loved them so much I bought another pair just like them. The only difference in the second pair was I noticed after a few times of wearing them, they stretched slightly - just enough for them to slip-off a bit when I walked, but I still loved them so much I did not care. Then that pair got chewed up by a dog (*sadface* but I continued to wear them since I love them so much & it was only the "tongue" area which ripped some) which led me to this pair.

Considering my last purchase becoming a little loose after wear, when I purchased these, I went down a size. I normally wear an 8 (sometimes an 8.5 because I have a wider foot), but purchased a 7. They fit me a little snug, but I'd rather this than slipping off of my foot. They are very comfy. If you don't wear a sock with them, your foot will probably sweat a bit inside them - definitely if you live in FL like I do. But they are a great alternative to flip flops.

I also love the dotting on the shoes. I'm a sucker for anything with polka dots.
on April 23, 2015
Sanuks are just plain comfortable and this one is no exception. I ordered the Dotty Slip-On in pink and in blue. The comfort and fit did not disappoint. I had already tried on a pair at a Sanuk store to get an accurate idea of my sizing for the slip-on and in their regular line of sandals. I normally wear a size 7.5 and for these I had to size down to a 7, and in their line of sandals, I had to size up to an 8. I normally wear high heels, leaving my feet to ache for days on end, but these....these just feel so amazing. These are now my go-tos when I plan on adding a lot of foot mileage to my day. The only downfall about these slip-ons (as is any flats) is the fact that my feet can get a little moist since I do not wear them with socks. When I feel moisture building, I just simply air out for a couple of minutes, and then I'm good to go again.
on August 18, 2014
I really really wish these shoes came in 1/2 sizes. I would live in them. Having said that, I love them and own 4 pairs. I wear them all the time when I don't have to be dressed up and wish I could wear them to work (they are not that enlightened where I work). My winter weather is too cold and snowy for year-round wear, but I would if I could! PLEASE consider making 1/2 sizes!
on April 15, 2014
My husband got 2 pair of these Sanuks last summer and loved them for comfort as well as style. I ordered 2 pair for myself and the results were not the same. This pair was too big and even a little floppy. Even though I ordered the same size, the other pair fit better but I didn't care for the inside of these or how they looked in person. I may be past middle age, but I'm not ready to look like a little old lady in the nursing home and that's just how these looked...like slippers and very unattractive. The inside isn't a cloth like my husbands but some kind of rubber like flip flops are made of. Anyway, not happy with either on varying degrees and they are ready to go back.
on July 30, 2015
I LOVE Sanuk. And I loved these shoes SO much ONLINE. EXCEPT: the 7's were too small, and the 8's were too big. What in the world ever happened to half-sizes? Did the world suddenly become populated with people who only wear whole size shoes? I'm crushed---I sent both pairs back, unable to talk myself into a sore toe or a flattened heel. I'll keep buying Sanuk flip-flops, but I'll likely have to pass on any sort of slip-on type shoe from them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question