Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Price:$29.99 - $65.00

Showing 1-10 of 276 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 288 reviews
on March 22, 2015
Love Sanuk footwear and this "loafer" has quickly become a favorite. Sharp color, fits true to size and the extra cushion in the heal adds a bit of comfort.
on March 5, 2014
This is my 4th pair of Sanuks and everytime I put them on my feet thank me. These are the best casual shoes I've ever owned.
on May 18, 2014
These are the best shoes I've owned. Order a size larger than normal for sanuks. I normally wear a 10.5 or 11 but cannot wear smaller than a 12 in these.
on December 11, 2013
I didn't realize they would be a little big. I didn't like the material. The shoes were not packed good and the box got squished and possibly something heavy was placed on top. The shoes are still flat and misshaped.
on May 11, 2012
These are by far the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. This is my second pair of Sanuks and I would not hesitate to purchase more. The quality is top notch. I do however have a piece of advice about the fitment of this style. I am a spot on size 10-1/2. The first pair I bought are Sanuk Men's Pick Pocket Slip-On Shoe. After reading reviews, I purchased a size 10. After a couple days of breaking in, they fit perfectly. When I purchased the Kyotos, I also ordered a size 10. After trying them on, my toes were all but bursting through the front of the shoe. I returned that pair and ordered a size 11 and the fit perfectly. If you look at the back of the Kyoto, it angles towards the front, which prevents your heel from sliding all the way back in the shoe. That is a feature to keep in mind when ordering these. In my opinion, go bigger if you are a half size.
on April 21, 2012
My Wife and I were on vacation in the Florida Key and I seen the cool looking shoe, I'm not a flip flop guy, always been a regular sneeker person, I tried it on and wrote the name down, came home did a bit of price shopping and as always Amazon has the best deal. Great everyday shoe, I work in the medical field and I was a crocks fan, but no more this shoe looks and feels great.
on December 2, 2014
As many other reviewers have stated, the sizes on these are a little small. However, I put a little too much faith in a quite high number of reviewers (over 2/3) that recorded a fit "as expected" and ordered my usual size. The sole length is perfectly fine, however, the design of the heel (to keep it in place, I assume) pushes the foot forward such that the toes are compressed against the front of the shoe. Additionally, there's a lot of firm, reinforced stitches and hems along these stress lines that suggest it won't stretch out much.

The sides at the widest part of the foot are a touch snug as well, but that's a minor quibble (my foot tends between a M and W anyway) and the material cut in this area seems like it will stretch to fit.

Heed the warnings, and order one size larger! Other than that, a great and comfy casual sandal. Very light and airy.
on March 19, 2015
Loved the shoe when I first got it. Very comfortable. Obtained the shoe to slip on to walk the dog grab the paper or just wear around the house. Very comfortable. Wore them to work and had no issues was a comfortable fit all day and I am on my feet much of the day. There is one very very dangerous aspect of this shoe. Went out the other day to grab the paper walked back inside stepped one foot into my kitchen and because the bottoms were slightly damp one foot slipped like I had stepped on a solid sheet of ice and the other foot stayed put as it was still on the carpet. Long story short the event caused a great deal of injury to my left knee. Not sure how bad yet but will find out at the orthopedic doctor. Just a word of warning the shoes are extremely slippery when they are even slightly damp. Will still wear them but will never ever step one foot onto a vinyl floor if they are even slightly damp.
on August 6, 2016
If you have worn these shoes, than no one needs to tell you have comfortable they are. I have had two pairs of these since 2010 and wear them daily. My only recommendation to newbies would be to check your arch (there's a trick with wet feet and printer paper that is google-able), and adjust accordingly. It is a flat soled shoe, and if you ease into it, can help strengthen your arches. Personally, I use it as a recovery shoe after runs, hikes, etc. The downside is that if your arches aren't "toughened up" enough yet, you could easily injure the arch of your foot by wearing them too much. They are comfortable enough that I did this a few times in the early days.

Anyway, yeah this product line is awesome. Cheers
on May 10, 2014
I don't do flip flops, sandals, etc. - feet are gross, I don't want to see that.
I do, however, like the idea of just slipping something on and going about.
These are awesome in that regard.

Pros
comfortable, wide, look great
good for those who can't play drums in regular shoes
Cons
no vent holes, so they might get to stinkin' - I don't know yet, I haven't had them long enough
arch support is dependent upon that of which you stand, but that is to be expected with this kind of shoe

Amazon, as in Amazon themselves and not an Amazon vendor or whatever, had the best prices.

Originally, I ordered the Brown Vagabond style in a size 13.
The shoes I wear most are Nike Pegasus 28s in a 12.5 wide.
It seemed everyone in the reviews said to order up, so I did.
Nope - too big.
I sent them back, which was super easy and free.
You needn't even talk to anyone - you can do everything yourself.

I got the Olive Hemp style ones in a size 12 since Amazon didn't have size 12 Brown Vagabonds in stock.
Better, but too green, so they went back as well.

After waiting a bit more for the Brown Vagabonds to be back in stock, and them not being in stock,
I went ahead and got these Kyoto Loafers.
I got one pair in Brown and one in Black.
All three styles I've tried felt a little different, with these being the most befitting for me.
Maybe it's a consistency thing, or maybe they're all different. Who knows?

Anyway, I really dig 'em.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.