Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sanuk Men's You Got My Back II Loafer
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on September 23, 2012
...well I wished I would have paid 38$ and not the 65$ I paid for them, First of all they don't make 1/2 sizes so I got an 11 for my 10 and 1/2 foot after about a week I was slipping and sliding in a shoe that was now about a 12. I finally took the top apart and cut about a 1/2 inch off all the way around and re sewed them back together. If you are prepared to do this ,fine If not get them 1 size smaller but unless you read my review you won't know to do this and you will find out like I did, buyer beware!Sanuk Men's You Got My Back II Loafer
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 31, 2013
Wonderful in every way and a terrific find. These look as good as they are comfortable. I have many pairs of Dock Siders and boat shoes,many costing as much as three times as much as these - but these loafers trump them all.

Some nice touches are:

* Comfy canvas, feels as good as it looks

* Versatile - I'll be wearing these at a casual beach wedding and they're just fine with a white linen suite as they are with a pair of jeans or shorts.

* Clog style means easy on and off - no worries about them sliding off due to the built in arch of the design.

* Baseball stitching - the strongest stitch there is means these hold up to wear and tear and won't pull apart

* Great Rubber sole - offers enough give for maximum comfort

* Textured bottoms - means these are devoid of slipping and they're squeak free to
boot

Other reviewer are spot on in that these run a bit lagre - I ordered a size down and the fit is perfect

Instantly comfortable right out of the box. These are simply a terrific shoe at an equally terrific price. Plus with a Prime membership you get free two day shipping to boot

Highly recommended
on April 22, 2015
I love these sandals...they are easy to get on, very comfortable and they look very nice. They fit me true to size and I wear them all the time at home. I have nothing negative to say about them!

***UPDATE 9.9.2015***

The outer material started to give way a couple of months ago...but there isn't a hole in them yet...They still are as comfortable as can be too.
on March 26, 2015
I ordered 14s and returned them, the 15 much better a bit narrow, these shoes do need a break in period. For the price I'm happy, need to see how well they stay on once the break in period is over, right now they tend to slip off, but the more I wear them the better this is. Other than that happy with shoe, at the price...Sanuk tend to get pricy, If I paid more for these I would not be happy
on July 16, 2014
Surprised by how comfortable these are. Very happy with the purchase. I have two different sized feet and the right one is quite wide post surgery. I really have to "squish" my foot in - I'm hoping this will stretch. This kind of surprised me as this is a man's shoe (I am female with problem feet.) Usually men's shoes are wide enough. So guys, if you have a really wide foot, I'm not sure they would work for you.
on May 6, 2015
I purchased these shoes for my husband for his birthday. I previously bought him another pair of Sanuks with back heels on them and he would always step on the back and flatten them out because he was too lazy to slip them on all the way. When I found these shoes I knew they were the perfect shoe for him. Well, I was right! He loves them! He wears these things everywhere. When he gets off of work he just wants comfy shoes to slip into. He doesn't like flip flops very much because he doesn't like things in between his toes. These shoes are the perfect compromise. :)
on January 4, 2015
Summary: Look better than crocs but do not stay on feet as well as crocs. (I can run in crocs). Material stretches so buy a size down.

I really really really love my Sanuks. My girlfriend made me buy these because I wouldn't stop wearing crocs in public. And I admit, Crocs are pretty ugly, but soooo comfy! Any ways, these are very comfortable and look much better than cros, but they don't stay on your feet as well as crocs do. Also, the material stretches and becomes loose over time, so buy a size down from what you normally wear anf they will stretch in a few days to a week.
on September 30, 2014
These are great lounging type shoes. Very lightweight and comfortable. Love the fact that my sweaty feet don't stink them up. They are designed with an antifungal material to keep moisture a non-issue. These looks great and go with just about anything. Sizes were correct in my case. I order an 11 and got an 11. Honestly, I can see the sole on these wearing out faster than other sandals I have worn before (they are essentially the bottoms you would see on a pair of flip flops), but that is probably why they are so comfortable. This is only my first pair of Sanuk's, but definitely not my last.
on October 5, 2014
I take a 9 1/2 but 10 was a better fit for me. Go a half size up.

These sandals were so comfortable. I wore them daily in July and most of August. I then traveled to Dubai in mid-August. I left them out in the sun as they had gotten a little wet at the pool. They remained outside for about 24 hours. They did not like the sun. They curled up and shrank. The temperatures that day exceeded 50 degrees Celsius or about 120 F. It was my fault for leaving them out but in my defense I had left shoes out in this temp before with no real ill effect.

The short of it is that they were comfortable but be careful where you leave them. Happy walking!
on January 24, 2015
Very comfortable and fit as expected. Well made and I wear them indoors and out. It's like a cross between a house shoe and sandals....leaning more toward the sandal end. I am pleased with this purchase and would recommend to a friend. Cheers!