Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on March 26, 2015
I ordered 14s and returned them, the 15 much better a bit narrow, these shoes do need a break in period. For the price I'm happy, need to see how well they stay on once the break in period is over, right now they tend to slip off, but the more I wear them the better this is. Other than that happy with shoe, at the price...Sanuk tend to get pricy, If I paid more for these I would not be happy
on April 22, 2015
I love these sandals...they are easy to get on, very comfortable and they look very nice. They fit me true to size and I wear them all the time at home. I have nothing negative to say about them!

***UPDATE 9.9.2015***

The outer material started to give way a couple of months ago...but there isn't a hole in them yet...They still are as comfortable as can be too.
on June 26, 2014
Great light weight and confortable sandals that hide my ugly toes!! ;) And there isn't that thing between my toes that hurts like other sandals!
on June 4, 2017
I like the shoes but they feel a little small. This is the first pair i have bought without the back and they are hard to keep on. Maybe just need to stretch out a little more.
on May 25, 2016
Thought about returning them. The fabric at the tip of the left shoe is pulling from the sole. The right shoe has misshapen toe box but since they fit otherwise, I'll keep them. I realize that they are meant to be cool and casual but Sanuk should provide better quality control. At $60, I expect more.
on June 28, 2016
My husband is a size 15. He loves them. I put my foot in(size 8 in women )and it's very soft and comfy. I wish he had, hmmm, maybe a half a inch more. In the back ,it is a perfect fit with no room. He is hard to please , but really enjoys these shoes .
on September 23, 2012
...well I wished I would have paid 38$ and not the 65$ I paid for them, First of all they don't make 1/2 sizes so I got an 11 for my 10 and 1/2 foot after about a week I was slipping and sliding in a shoe that was now about a 12. I finally took the top apart and cut about a 1/2 inch off all the way around and re sewed them back together. If you are prepared to do this ,fine If not get them 1 size smaller but unless you read my review you won't know to do this and you will find out like I did, buyer beware!Sanuk Men's You Got My Back II Loafer
on October 7, 2016
They fit a little big. As a product of Sanuk they feel wonderful.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 31, 2013
Wonderful in every way and a terrific find. These look as good as they are comfortable. I have many pairs of Dock Siders and boat shoes,many costing as much as three times as much as these - but these loafers trump them all.

Some nice touches are:

* Comfy canvas, feels as good as it looks

* Versatile - I'll be wearing these at a casual beach wedding and they're just fine with a white linen suite as they are with a pair of jeans or shorts.

* Clog style means easy on and off - no worries about them sliding off due to the built in arch of the design.

* Baseball stitching - the strongest stitch there is means these hold up to wear and tear and won't pull apart

* Great Rubber sole - offers enough give for maximum comfort

* Textured bottoms - means these are devoid of slipping and they're squeak free to
boot

Other reviewer are spot on in that these run a bit lagre - I ordered a size down and the fit is perfect

Instantly comfortable right out of the box. These are simply a terrific shoe at an equally terrific price. Plus with a Prime membership you get free two day shipping to boot

Highly recommended
on March 24, 2014
This is my first pair of Sanuks. My wife has several pair and raves about them. I thought I would try them out. I got them just in time for spring break. I took my Crocs loafers as well and spent more time wearing the Sanuks. I will buy more.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.