Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 13, 2016
They seem to run one size too small I tried both the size 12 and 13 on at REI prior to my purchasing of them on here. I normally wear a size 12 shoe, but I had to get a size 13 in these particular shoes. Another point is the strap is a bit tight, but does seem to loosen some over time. I haven't wore these too often yet some hours around the house and one full day out and about. The strap is just now starting to loosen up some which is nice because it is quite uncomfortable while the strap is tight. Otherwise I love these sandals. I had owned a pair a few years ago that lasted a long time until my puppy thought they would be a good chew toy.
I would have rated the product 5 stars if not for the strap having to be broken in to loosen up some.
on April 17, 2017
If you've ever owned them I don't need to tell you how comfortable they are. This is the first pair my boyfriend has ever had, he's loves them! For the past 3 years Sanuk are the only brand flip flop I buy. Durable, comfortable and stylish you can't go wrong. The only drawback, they are not ideal for water wear. They retain water, and you feel it squish out of the foot padding after you get out the water. However, wearing them in water does not seem to harm the flip flops, just awkward to walk in until the dry out a little. My boyfriend wears a size 11 in Jordan's flip flops, same size match-up to Sanuk.
on July 5, 2016
I love this brand. I have owned 3 pair prior to the pair I received for this purchase. I am accustomed to literally pulling them out of the bag and sliding them on. Unfortunately, this pair's bands were quite loose fitting (The top bands of the thong that rest on the top of your feet.). There is roughly 5/8" of extra "play" in the band from foot-bed to foot-bed over the foot. Usually, I discard a pair when they are that stretched out. The typical experience I have with this sandal is that they are rather snug in the beginning and your feet form the sandal. I could not then, nor now, derive something describing them for a larger foot. The foot-bed of the sandal is extremely comfortable (per usual) and the sandal seems decently made, but with them being so loose, they're more inconvenience than the pleasure they normally are. I will likely buy from this company again, but definitely not this model of Sanuk.
on June 13, 2016
About a week ago I started to run outdoors and couldn't find my flip-flops. I seen my wife's on the floor and quickly slipped them on and went to get the mail. Upon coming back in the house I commented to my wife how comfortable her flip-flops were and she told me about this brand and that she has had these and a couple other colors. I wondered if they made them for men so I checked on Amazon, and sure enough they did! After reading the reviews I was a little hesitant in ordering my shoe size for these flip-flops. However, I went ahead and ordered my actual size thinking that I could always return them. Sure enough, when they were delivered they fit perfectly. From my experience at least, I will order my true size. These flip-flops are extremely over-the-top comfortable. I have never worn anything quite as comfortable as these. I highly recommend you give them a try!
on July 12, 2015
These are soft and nice to walk on. Good price buying them online as opposed to in store. Been wearing them for a few weeks now and they are just starting to shape/indent to the foot a little. Not sure if this is good, bad, or indifferent but I kinda expect it. Otherwise the sandal feels great. If I have any problems, I'll add update the post!
2 1/2 Month Update: I wear these most weekends and they are holding up great. Still super cush and like new. They have indented slightly to the shape of my foot which I think makes them feel even better. Haven't gotten them wet yet because of some of the other reviews I've read about them not drying out. Keeping them as dry sandals and they seem like they will last a long time! Try them out!
on September 13, 2017
I have been wearing Sanuk for years and one of the best things about them is they need to break-in time. I have always just put the new ones on and never had a problem. This pair is either defective, irregular or a knock off fake. They hurt from the second I put them on, the straps are not attached correctly they were closer together than others I have. This made them unwearable.
on July 19, 2015
These Beer Cozy flip flop sandals are by far the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. I have large sensitive feet that make it impossible to wear flip flops, until I put on a pair of these Sanuks.

It was by accident I found them, I borrowed a buddies to wear so I could run out to my car real quick. Instantly, the support and softness literally stop you in your tracks. Even the toe hold is woven so it cradles around your big toe instead of digging into your toes. There are a great variety of colors and sizes. I immediately bought a pair for my girlfriend and she loves them too!

These sandals are A+++
on September 1, 2017
Husband loves Vagabonds, dislikes this flip flop. He's technically a M width but almost W. He feels the upper is too tight. He's convinced the material will cause him to slip. He feels the shoe causes his feet to pronate. I sometimes run around in the yoga sling and I catch myself slipping my heel now and then, so he has a point.
on July 19, 2017
Great flip flops. So good I just bought a replacement pair for the ones I've had for about 5 years. They are really cushiony, which is great for wearing around the house or at the beach, but don't wear them if you have to do a lot of walking, your better off with a firmer footbed between you and the street.
on June 19, 2014
These are definitely more comfortable than the Beer Cozy Double Jute flip flops, which I also own, although I have to say the Double Jute are a little better looking (in my opinion). These are taller than your average flip flop, but the yoga mat is thick and feels like you're walking around on one of those super plush kitchen mats. I can't get enough. Great for lounging around or long periods of standing. If you like thin flip flops or want to play some ultimate frisbee in flip flops, then these are not the pair for you. Since I own over a dozen pairs of various flip flops, these serve a valuable place in the lineup. Also, they look pretty good.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.