Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on July 21, 2017
The quality of these sandals have gone down significantly. I've probably owned at least 3 pairs of Sanuk Sandals, but this last pair i've received. They're stiff, no cushion, and they've taken the padding out of the braces. Before it use to feel good on top of foot, but now it's just like every other cheap pair sandals. Really disappointed in what i got. Not the same sandal I've bought over the past 5 years. Quality has really taken a dip. Also, i typically wear a 10.5. I ordered the 11, which is what i usually do, and thankfully i don't have fat feet, because they're a really snug fit.

In the picture I've attached, you'll notice the difference in the quality of sandal. the top sandal is my original ones i have now. Love them, and you'll notice there is more padding on the brace, vs the new bottom pair. THEY'RE BROKEN IN, and have more padding than the brand new pair.
review image
5 people found this helpful
on May 10, 2018
I love Sanuk...I've primarily worn/owned Sanuk for 15+ years. I bought this particular pair for my son (he wears 7.5 shoe). I bought size 8 for "room to grow" but they were too small to fit on his foot far enough for the toe string to even touch the inner part of his toes. also this style is like a nylon upper and its is not nearly as comfortable as I am used to with my own sanuks. bottom line, buy a full size larger than you wear in shoes (this is true of my own pair, but I forgot that was a thing when I ordered these) and if you get cheaper styles of Sanuk, expect a noticeable drop in quality. these seem like a different brand entirely from my own $35 sanuks. I think they are a good choice for the $18 I paid, but they aren't the traditional sanuk quality I am used to and the sizing is hard to judge, which is why I gave them 2 stars.
on September 13, 2017
I have been wearing Sanuk for years and one of the best things about them is they need to break-in time. I have always just put the new ones on and never had a problem. This pair is either defective, irregular or a knock off fake. They hurt from the second I put them on, the straps are not attached correctly they were closer together than others I have. This made them unwearable.
on May 23, 2018
Very disappointed in this flip flop. In 2015 I ordered a pair size 13 M because I have a really wide foot. To my surprise they worked great and I wore them almost everyday during the summer. After 3 years of use they broke so I immediately go to order a new pair and I don't know what changed with them but they wouldn't even fit my wide foot. I was extremely disappointed that something has changed in the making of this sandal as it is really difficult to find any type of sandal that fits my wide foot.
on August 3, 2016
These are excellent and are very comfortable. My wife and her brother have been obsessed with Sanuk's for a while now and I usually wear junk $2 old navy flip flops. I wanted something that I could wear all day on a beach vacation that can get wet and wont make my feet hurt. Not too much to ask for... These were excellent. I wore them in and out of the water... along the beach and through the sand... walked over 12k steps in them.

These didnt hurt my feet after all that walking... That was the first surprise that I found. 12k steps in flip flops sounds like a suicide mission however it wasnt bad at all. Also, I love the fact that getting in and out of the water and sand they cleaned up and looked good without a lot of effort.

It did take a few days to break in correctly and get the traction broke in.
on February 16, 2017
I ordered my size at first and when I received them I put them on and found that they where extremely to small! I sent them back and ordered the next size larger. When they arrived I put them on and they fit ok except now they are a little to big and my feet slide to one side of the sandal. As for comfort, they feel great! Be prepared to learn how to walk again when you purchase these because for some reason the manufacturer doesn't know how to make the correct USA sizes.
on May 9, 2018
Disappointed in these. Had to send them back. They had zero traction. I couldn't even drive in these because they were slipping off the pedal! I like the style and color, but the zero traction makes the flops pointless to wear. I can't imagine how they would be around water!
on May 17, 2014
I have three other pairs of sanuk's yoga mat flip flops (they call them sandals) -- by far, my favorite flip flops of all time, and I had to buy the size 15 even though every other brand of flip flop and shoes I've ever bought is a size 14 (sometimes a 13 wide fits too). For some reason, sanuk runs small and I need to go with 15's. These were on sale and I decided to try them in a 14, and yep, just a tad too small. They're good for kicking it around the house but aren't comfy enough to wear if I need to really walk anywhere, so I'm going to keep them instead of dealing with a return...

One other note, these beer cozy's and the yoga mat sanuks LOVE to soak up water. I have a pair of Reef flops for when I'm at the pool or the beach, because these get super waterlogged. Once they dry they're fine again, but it's super annoying even when it's raining and you end up having squishy wet feet for hours afterwards. Otherwise, the foot bed is amazing to walk in (when it's dry!).

Bottom line: If you wear a 14 in everything else, buy these in a 15. If you wear a 13 or 13 wide, or like your flip flops to be tight, these might work for you.
on July 5, 2016
I love this brand. I have owned 3 pair prior to the pair I received for this purchase. I am accustomed to literally pulling them out of the bag and sliding them on. Unfortunately, this pair's bands were quite loose fitting (The top bands of the thong that rest on the top of your feet.). There is roughly 5/8" of extra "play" in the band from foot-bed to foot-bed over the foot. Usually, I discard a pair when they are that stretched out. The typical experience I have with this sandal is that they are rather snug in the beginning and your feet form the sandal. I could not then, nor now, derive something describing them for a larger foot. The foot-bed of the sandal is extremely comfortable (per usual) and the sandal seems decently made, but with them being so loose, they're more inconvenience than the pleasure they normally are. I will likely buy from this company again, but definitely not this model of Sanuk.
on May 5, 2018
Living in Central Florida, it's pretty much a given you can spend at least nine months out of each year in flip-flops. So having a couple of reliable pairs is always a must.

After one of my dogs chewed up a pair of my sandals, it was time to shop for a new pair. I've become a fan of Sanuk sandals in recent years, with this being the third pair I've acquired. Sanuk does a good job of combining style and comfort at an affordable price. The Beer Cozy Flip-Flop is no exception.

"Cozy" is an accurate descriptor, as these sandals are extremely comfortable. They look sharp, and the price is right. Definitely recommended for anyone in the market for a new pair of flip-flops!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.