Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 1,319 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,375 reviews
on July 6, 2016
My whole life I have been wearing Reef sandals because I thought they were to most comfortable. That is until I learned about Sanuk Vagabond shoes. I thought those were amazing and have been a fan of Sanuk since then. I still wore Reef sandals after that until I finally decided to try these out. I have only had these for a week but they are by far the most comfortable sandals I have ever wore. I don't know how to describe how comfortable these are, but I read all of the reviews and thought I would give them a shot. There were some reviews about issues people had once these got wet, but I didn't have a problem out of the ordinary. Pretty much any sandal that I have owned would be a little slippery once they get wet so you kind of need to expect that. These guys are going to last a long time too because I have trusted the quality for a while and I will be very surprised if these are any different. My wife has a pair too and she loves them also. I can see myself buying a lot of Sanuk sandals in the future. These come highly recommended
on June 13, 2016
They seem to run one size too small I tried both the size 12 and 13 on at REI prior to my purchasing of them on here. I normally wear a size 12 shoe, but I had to get a size 13 in these particular shoes. Another point is the strap is a bit tight, but does seem to loosen some over time. I haven't wore these too often yet some hours around the house and one full day out and about. The strap is just now starting to loosen up some which is nice because it is quite uncomfortable while the strap is tight. Otherwise I love these sandals. I had owned a pair a few years ago that lasted a long time until my puppy thought they would be a good chew toy.
I would have rated the product 5 stars if not for the strap having to be broken in to loosen up some.
on February 20, 2017
I LOVE these shoes... They're the best flip flops I've ever had. So I got my boyfriend some. He's a size 10-10.5, but these were way too small. The sole it's self was a bit small... But he couldn't even fit his foot into the thong straps... So that was disappointing..

So I got him size 11... there's barely 1/8th of an inch difference in length between the 10 and 11... still too small... not impressed.

So only because I love my shoes so much... I got him some size 12s... those finally fit, but of course were a tad long... He better love them and they better be squishy on his feet because right now, I'm not impressed with the sizing.
on July 26, 2015
The thread on the shoe was very rough in one spot. Had to return them because they rubbed a blister almost immediately. Some Sanuk sandals are made better than others. After having ordered several, both men's and women's styles, I determined that the sandals that were made in China were better than those made in Vietnam. Different colors in the same listing can be manufactured in different countries. i did not see any way to determine the country of origin on the Amazon website. Some Sanuks are absolutely wonderful, while others have manufacturing defects that negatively impact quality and comfort.
on April 17, 2017
If you've ever owned them I don't need to tell you how comfortable they are. This is the first pair my boyfriend has ever had, he's loves them! For the past 3 years Sanuk are the only brand flip flop I buy. Durable, comfortable and stylish you can't go wrong. The only drawback, they are not ideal for water wear. They retain water, and you feel it squish out of the foot padding after you get out the water. However, wearing them in water does not seem to harm the flip flops, just awkward to walk in until the dry out a little. My boyfriend wears a size 11 in Jordan's flip flops, same size match-up to Sanuk.
on July 25, 2016
I bought these for my husband hoping he would fall deep in love with the flip flops and the company, like I did when I bought my first pair of sanuks. I mean, beer cozy's and yoga mats! It's genius! I waited for his mind to be blown, and waited -but it did not happen. Instead after the initial wear (we went on a light walk around the neighbourhood), he got giant blisters on the surface of his feet. It might be the tendon rubbing against the stitches on the straps. So I told him to wait it out, let the blisters heal and try it again...Things might get better! It could be his feet trying to get used to the new shoes/breaking them in. After the second wear (another light walk around the neighbourhood), the friction from the stitches of the flip flops gave him a crazy rash (*refer to photo. GRAPHIC)! From then on, he said he's never wearing them again. It was definitely comfortable to walk around in, if the walks lasted for 30 seconds or less...but what's the point in spending $28 on a pair of quality flip flops from a company you love and trusted if you have to constantly suffer skin-deep injuries?
In the end, it didn't work out. He tried to love them, he really did.
review image
on April 25, 2017
Big believer in Sanuk slippers. Only gripe is that over time (few months of constant use) they get a bit loose and that's when it's time to get a new pair. When they are new, they fit tight (which is fine) because they will break in nicely. This is my default hawaii and summer slipper.
on April 21, 2017
I only buy Sanuk sandals anymore. They are so comfortable that I forget I'm wearing anything on my feet at all most of the time. I wear them every chance I get in the summer and I have not had any skin irritation at the points of contact like with other sandals I have worn.
on June 21, 2016
These were a gift for my fiance. He has them in brown already and refers to them as his "angel shoes." Why? because walking on them feels like "tiny angels kissing your feet." Enough said.

The black ones I ordered were just as soft as his brown ones. Side note: I'm not sure why Sanuk named the men's version 'beer cozy' and the female's version 'yoga mat.' I have two pairs of female Sanuks, and they're exactly the same. I'm a girl and drink a lot more beer than I do yoga. Just saying.
on March 27, 2017
This pair of sandals were bought as a gift for a relative. He really likes them and wears them all of the time. They fit him fine.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.