Spring Deals Automotive Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on July 25, 2016
I bought these for my husband hoping he would fall deep in love with the flip flops and the company, like I did when I bought my first pair of sanuks. I mean, beer cozy's and yoga mats! It's genius! I waited for his mind to be blown, and waited -but it did not happen. Instead after the initial wear (we went on a light walk around the neighbourhood), he got giant blisters on the surface of his feet. It might be the tendon rubbing against the stitches on the straps. So I told him to wait it out, let the blisters heal and try it again...Things might get better! It could be his feet trying to get used to the new shoes/breaking them in. After the second wear (another light walk around the neighbourhood), the friction from the stitches of the flip flops gave him a crazy rash (*refer to photo. GRAPHIC)! From then on, he said he's never wearing them again. It was definitely comfortable to walk around in, if the walks lasted for 30 seconds or less...but what's the point in spending $28 on a pair of quality flip flops from a company you love and trusted if you have to constantly suffer skin-deep injuries?
In the end, it didn't work out. He tried to love them, he really did.
review image
on June 2, 2017
I just ordered these for my husband and they broke after owning less than a month and I can't return. Not acceptable 😡😡
review imagereview image
on July 12, 2015
These are soft and nice to walk on. Good price buying them online as opposed to in store. Been wearing them for a few weeks now and they are just starting to shape/indent to the foot a little. Not sure if this is good, bad, or indifferent but I kinda expect it. Otherwise the sandal feels great. If I have any problems, I'll add update the post!
2 1/2 Month Update: I wear these most weekends and they are holding up great. Still super cush and like new. They have indented slightly to the shape of my foot which I think makes them feel even better. Haven't gotten them wet yet because of some of the other reviews I've read about them not drying out. Keeping them as dry sandals and they seem like they will last a long time! Try them out!
on July 15, 2016
Pretty good quality. Bought them to replace my reef brand pair because I'm tired of spending $50 on sandals that don't even last a year. So far these sandals have been more comfortable on the sole of the shoe but the upper strap needs worn in to fit better. Almost like it was angled wrong making the front of the strap bigger than the rear causing it to cut into your foot for the first couple days of wearing.
on August 15, 2017
Odd fit for a guy who typ wears size 11 reefs with no problem. The stitching was uncomfortable and the tongue was too far back on the foot pad. It forced my heel off the back and left too much room at my toes. If I jammed my foot up where it needed to be the strap was half way up my foot! I've seen some others say the Salukis vary based on where made. These were Vietnam. I returned them with ease... Thanks Amazon!
on May 25, 2014
I bought an older version of these flip-flops about three years ago, but lost them somewhere along the way. I have been missing them since. I have been buying cheaper, considerably less supportive flip-flops and haven't been satisfied until I bought another pair of the Beer Cozy flip-flops. They provide a great deal of support for my overpronation, are extremely well made, never slip, and fit well. A little bit more money than most people are willing to spend, but definitely worth if you want comfort, support, and no blisters.
on May 16, 2015
These are the 2nd pair I own like this. I have been wearing them for about 4-5 years. My "old" ones are still going strong but they are just getting worn out a lil from wearing them everywhere I go. They provide the perfect amount of support for your feet and there is NO shock from walking what so ever. Very cushy. Will continue to buy these as long as they are made!
on February 16, 2015
I live in tropical weather, so I wear sandals just about everyday. I go back and forth between 2 pairs - these and Reefs. The Reefs are my everyday sandals because they're more sturdy with molded arch support, more grip, and much better with wetness/moisture (when it rains, etc).

The Sanuks are more suitable for lounging on the patio, light walks, and traveling (because they are ridiculously light). It's as comfortable as everyone says it is. Yes - like walking on a stack of yoga mats. The straps also feel soft and comfy.

I didn't give it 5 stars because it is not suited for wet uses - like when it rains, or going to the beach. Once wet, it becomes squishy and feels like walking on wet sponge. Also slow to dry. People with arch problems may want to reconsider as these are plain flat and not as thick as other premium sandals (like Reefs). Although they do mold to your feet like memory foam. I've never had sore feet from wearing them all day.
on September 8, 2015
Sanuk is usually a dependable brand, I consistently get them for my husband ave he loves them but this pair broke (came loose at the toe hold) the third time he wore them. I was so surprised! And he was up a creek as he had to walk a mile back to our camp from the beach BAREFOOT! Wasn't a tragedy but certainly was a big bummer.
on May 14, 2017
Overall would recommend. Soft sole and good grip when walking (even on wet surfaces). I've only had them for a few days, so I can't speak to how they hold up long term. My only complaint is that my foot slides slightly inward/doesn't completely align with the middle of the flip flop. This is probably partially due to my own feet structure, but also due to the cut of the upper fabric.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.