Industrial Deals HPC Children of Blood and Bone Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $44.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon marchmadness marchmadness marchmadness  Echo Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on June 13, 2016
About a week ago I started to run outdoors and couldn't find my flip-flops. I seen my wife's on the floor and quickly slipped them on and went to get the mail. Upon coming back in the house I commented to my wife how comfortable her flip-flops were and she told me about this brand and that she has had these and a couple other colors. I wondered if they made them for men so I checked on Amazon, and sure enough they did! After reading the reviews I was a little hesitant in ordering my shoe size for these flip-flops. However, I went ahead and ordered my actual size thinking that I could always return them. Sure enough, when they were delivered they fit perfectly. From my experience at least, I will order my true size. These flip-flops are extremely over-the-top comfortable. I have never worn anything quite as comfortable as these. I highly recommend you give them a try!
on August 3, 2016
These are excellent and are very comfortable. My wife and her brother have been obsessed with Sanuk's for a while now and I usually wear junk $2 old navy flip flops. I wanted something that I could wear all day on a beach vacation that can get wet and wont make my feet hurt. Not too much to ask for... These were excellent. I wore them in and out of the water... along the beach and through the sand... walked over 12k steps in them.

These didnt hurt my feet after all that walking... That was the first surprise that I found. 12k steps in flip flops sounds like a suicide mission however it wasnt bad at all. Also, I love the fact that getting in and out of the water and sand they cleaned up and looked good without a lot of effort.

It did take a few days to break in correctly and get the traction broke in.
on June 23, 2015
Very comfortable flip flops for a short while. The thong broke free from the footbed this past Sunday which is just a little longer than a month since they arrived. I've been wearing Sanuk for over 10 years but this is the first time I've purchased them online. Makes me think that some of their online products are substandard.
review image
on May 17, 2014
I have three other pairs of sanuk's yoga mat flip flops (they call them sandals) -- by far, my favorite flip flops of all time, and I had to buy the size 15 even though every other brand of flip flop and shoes I've ever bought is a size 14 (sometimes a 13 wide fits too). For some reason, sanuk runs small and I need to go with 15's. These were on sale and I decided to try them in a 14, and yep, just a tad too small. They're good for kicking it around the house but aren't comfy enough to wear if I need to really walk anywhere, so I'm going to keep them instead of dealing with a return...

One other note, these beer cozy's and the yoga mat sanuks LOVE to soak up water. I have a pair of Reef flops for when I'm at the pool or the beach, because these get super waterlogged. Once they dry they're fine again, but it's super annoying even when it's raining and you end up having squishy wet feet for hours afterwards. Otherwise, the foot bed is amazing to walk in (when it's dry!).

Bottom line: If you wear a 14 in everything else, buy these in a 15. If you wear a 13 or 13 wide, or like your flip flops to be tight, these might work for you.
on December 9, 2012
Somebody somewhere said walking on yoga mat. That's a pretty good description. It is soft and comfortable. Indeed I found my forward thrust reduced by the sandal and I have to adjust to it.

First, I learned to respect what type of sandals are designed for. You can't have one sandal for all possible occasions and still comfortable and last for all occasions. The same with shoes. I had a Rainbow as gift. Basically it's made like leather shoes but in the form of flip-flops. All is good and comfortable, until I wear it to the pool. I never thought much of it because I never took effort to keep it dry against rain and wet grass for example. But the pool is a different animal. Brown stain came off and stain my soles and everything else for weeks. The leather at the sole fade to pale. A rough patch of skin developed at my sole. From then on, the same happened when it rains and the sandal get wet. I forget about it until the next year, when I wear them to the beach again. A thick patch of skin developed again which is also stained brown.

I had a pair of Nike beach slippers. But after a day out in the 100 deg F sun back in the yard, it turned into jelly. It returned to normal eventually, but at the time it was totally unwearable.

This Sanuk sandal has a harder than normal under layer, perhaps to balance the soft top layer. It is a little bit more slippery on hardwood floors than normal shoes or sandals. Since the time you spend walking on polished hardwood floor is very limited, it is a non-issue. It is by no means a dangerous type of slippery.

The front of the sandal is a little bit more rounded than typical sandals, which typically follows the outline of the feet. As seen in the product pictures, there is a little green label on each sandal, perhaps to remind you that it's not a two dollar flip-flop.

If you drive in it for say half an hour in a CA winter, it feels a little sticky as compared to a leather sandal. It's minor and by no means uncomfortable.

I have no reason to fault it. It seems to be well made. I hope it last.

Update: So it finally it rained, when I forgot to bring a lot of things indoors. I waited two days before wearing it again, fully aware that it would still be a wet sponge. It's a little wet but I rather don't wear shoes. I went to the post office to return another Amazon purchase. The line was long. I walked around the post office waiting impatiently. Then I went to the supermarket. After all these, I looked at my feet when I was returning the shopping cart. I was standing on foam. It must be from the sandal. I am so embarrassed. You have been warned. Less one star.
on July 5, 2016
I love this brand. I have owned 3 pair prior to the pair I received for this purchase. I am accustomed to literally pulling them out of the bag and sliding them on. Unfortunately, this pair's bands were quite loose fitting (The top bands of the thong that rest on the top of your feet.). There is roughly 5/8" of extra "play" in the band from foot-bed to foot-bed over the foot. Usually, I discard a pair when they are that stretched out. The typical experience I have with this sandal is that they are rather snug in the beginning and your feet form the sandal. I could not then, nor now, derive something describing them for a larger foot. The foot-bed of the sandal is extremely comfortable (per usual) and the sandal seems decently made, but with them being so loose, they're more inconvenience than the pleasure they normally are. I will likely buy from this company again, but definitely not this model of Sanuk.
on July 12, 2015
These are soft and nice to walk on. Good price buying them online as opposed to in store. Been wearing them for a few weeks now and they are just starting to shape/indent to the foot a little. Not sure if this is good, bad, or indifferent but I kinda expect it. Otherwise the sandal feels great. If I have any problems, I'll add update the post!
2 1/2 Month Update: I wear these most weekends and they are holding up great. Still super cush and like new. They have indented slightly to the shape of my foot which I think makes them feel even better. Haven't gotten them wet yet because of some of the other reviews I've read about them not drying out. Keeping them as dry sandals and they seem like they will last a long time! Try them out!
on February 16, 2017
I ordered my size at first and when I received them I put them on and found that they where extremely to small! I sent them back and ordered the next size larger. When they arrived I put them on and they fit ok except now they are a little to big and my feet slide to one side of the sandal. As for comfort, they feel great! Be prepared to learn how to walk again when you purchase these because for some reason the manufacturer doesn't know how to make the correct USA sizes.
on September 13, 2017
I have been wearing Sanuk for years and one of the best things about them is they need to break-in time. I have always just put the new ones on and never had a problem. This pair is either defective, irregular or a knock off fake. They hurt from the second I put them on, the straps are not attached correctly they were closer together than others I have. This made them unwearable.
on February 16, 2016
I bought these for my bf and he loves them, so I'll take his word for it :) However, I can speak from experience because I own the women's version of these yoga mat flip flops and they are extremely comfortable. These ones look even a little more supportive and durable than mine too. Only thing is, I wouldn't recommend wearing them in the water since the material is like a sponge and gets soggy and slippery when submerged in water.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.