Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on June 13, 2016
About a week ago I started to run outdoors and couldn't find my flip-flops. I seen my wife's on the floor and quickly slipped them on and went to get the mail. Upon coming back in the house I commented to my wife how comfortable her flip-flops were and she told me about this brand and that she has had these and a couple other colors. I wondered if they made them for men so I checked on Amazon, and sure enough they did! After reading the reviews I was a little hesitant in ordering my shoe size for these flip-flops. However, I went ahead and ordered my actual size thinking that I could always return them. Sure enough, when they were delivered they fit perfectly. From my experience at least, I will order my true size. These flip-flops are extremely over-the-top comfortable. I have never worn anything quite as comfortable as these. I highly recommend you give them a try!
on July 21, 2017
The quality of these sandals have gone down significantly. I've probably owned at least 3 pairs of Sanuk Sandals, but this last pair i've received. They're stiff, no cushion, and they've taken the padding out of the braces. Before it use to feel good on top of foot, but now it's just like every other cheap pair sandals. Really disappointed in what i got. Not the same sandal I've bought over the past 5 years. Quality has really taken a dip. Also, i typically wear a 10.5. I ordered the 11, which is what i usually do, and thankfully i don't have fat feet, because they're a really snug fit.

In the picture I've attached, you'll notice the difference in the quality of sandal. the top sandal is my original ones i have now. Love them, and you'll notice there is more padding on the brace, vs the new bottom pair. THEY'RE BROKEN IN, and have more padding than the brand new pair.
review image
on August 3, 2016
These are excellent and are very comfortable. My wife and her brother have been obsessed with Sanuk's for a while now and I usually wear junk $2 old navy flip flops. I wanted something that I could wear all day on a beach vacation that can get wet and wont make my feet hurt. Not too much to ask for... These were excellent. I wore them in and out of the water... along the beach and through the sand... walked over 12k steps in them.

These didnt hurt my feet after all that walking... That was the first surprise that I found. 12k steps in flip flops sounds like a suicide mission however it wasnt bad at all. Also, I love the fact that getting in and out of the water and sand they cleaned up and looked good without a lot of effort.

It did take a few days to break in correctly and get the traction broke in.
on May 17, 2014
I have three other pairs of sanuk's yoga mat flip flops (they call them sandals) -- by far, my favorite flip flops of all time, and I had to buy the size 15 even though every other brand of flip flop and shoes I've ever bought is a size 14 (sometimes a 13 wide fits too). For some reason, sanuk runs small and I need to go with 15's. These were on sale and I decided to try them in a 14, and yep, just a tad too small. They're good for kicking it around the house but aren't comfy enough to wear if I need to really walk anywhere, so I'm going to keep them instead of dealing with a return...

One other note, these beer cozy's and the yoga mat sanuks LOVE to soak up water. I have a pair of Reef flops for when I'm at the pool or the beach, because these get super waterlogged. Once they dry they're fine again, but it's super annoying even when it's raining and you end up having squishy wet feet for hours afterwards. Otherwise, the foot bed is amazing to walk in (when it's dry!).

Bottom line: If you wear a 14 in everything else, buy these in a 15. If you wear a 13 or 13 wide, or like your flip flops to be tight, these might work for you.
on July 5, 2016
I love this brand. I have owned 3 pair prior to the pair I received for this purchase. I am accustomed to literally pulling them out of the bag and sliding them on. Unfortunately, this pair's bands were quite loose fitting (The top bands of the thong that rest on the top of your feet.). There is roughly 5/8" of extra "play" in the band from foot-bed to foot-bed over the foot. Usually, I discard a pair when they are that stretched out. The typical experience I have with this sandal is that they are rather snug in the beginning and your feet form the sandal. I could not then, nor now, derive something describing them for a larger foot. The foot-bed of the sandal is extremely comfortable (per usual) and the sandal seems decently made, but with them being so loose, they're more inconvenience than the pleasure they normally are. I will likely buy from this company again, but definitely not this model of Sanuk.
on September 25, 2016
Purchased on 7/22/16. The part that goes between your toes separated from the foam base (see photo) of the shoe on 9/21/16. These shoes are not eligible for return because it has been 2 months since I bought them and Amazon only authorizes returns for 30 days. I haven't seen an option to exchange/replace this item. Aside from this (rather major) issue, the shoes have been great. They were immediately comfortable and didn't require any time to break in like some sandles and flip flops do.
review image
on March 30, 2018
These are super comfortable and seem to be pretty durable. I'll know more about durability when I put them through their paces (my paces?) this week in Cabo. I'll also wear them every day this summer and hopefully they'll hold up. One thing to note, they are a little longer than your average flip flop. I thought it was a little weird at first, but it seems like my toes might be better protected because of it.
on February 16, 2017
I ordered my size at first and when I received them I put them on and found that they where extremely to small! I sent them back and ordered the next size larger. When they arrived I put them on and they fit ok except now they are a little to big and my feet slide to one side of the sandal. As for comfort, they feel great! Be prepared to learn how to walk again when you purchase these because for some reason the manufacturer doesn't know how to make the correct USA sizes.
on September 13, 2017
I have been wearing Sanuk for years and one of the best things about them is they need to break-in time. I have always just put the new ones on and never had a problem. This pair is either defective, irregular or a knock off fake. They hurt from the second I put them on, the straps are not attached correctly they were closer together than others I have. This made them unwearable.
on February 16, 2016
I bought these for my bf and he loves them, so I'll take his word for it :) However, I can speak from experience because I own the women's version of these yoga mat flip flops and they are extremely comfortable. These ones look even a little more supportive and durable than mine too. Only thing is, I wouldn't recommend wearing them in the water since the material is like a sponge and gets soggy and slippery when submerged in water.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.