Lyft Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on April 17, 2017
If you've ever owned them I don't need to tell you how comfortable they are. This is the first pair my boyfriend has ever had, he's loves them! For the past 3 years Sanuk are the only brand flip flop I buy. Durable, comfortable and stylish you can't go wrong. The only drawback, they are not ideal for water wear. They retain water, and you feel it squish out of the foot padding after you get out the water. However, wearing them in water does not seem to harm the flip flops, just awkward to walk in until the dry out a little. My boyfriend wears a size 11 in Jordan's flip flops, same size match-up to Sanuk.
on June 13, 2016
About a week ago I started to run outdoors and couldn't find my flip-flops. I seen my wife's on the floor and quickly slipped them on and went to get the mail. Upon coming back in the house I commented to my wife how comfortable her flip-flops were and she told me about this brand and that she has had these and a couple other colors. I wondered if they made them for men so I checked on Amazon, and sure enough they did! After reading the reviews I was a little hesitant in ordering my shoe size for these flip-flops. However, I went ahead and ordered my actual size thinking that I could always return them. Sure enough, when they were delivered they fit perfectly. From my experience at least, I will order my true size. These flip-flops are extremely over-the-top comfortable. I have never worn anything quite as comfortable as these. I highly recommend you give them a try!
on July 5, 2016
I love this brand. I have owned 3 pair prior to the pair I received for this purchase. I am accustomed to literally pulling them out of the bag and sliding them on. Unfortunately, this pair's bands were quite loose fitting (The top bands of the thong that rest on the top of your feet.). There is roughly 5/8" of extra "play" in the band from foot-bed to foot-bed over the foot. Usually, I discard a pair when they are that stretched out. The typical experience I have with this sandal is that they are rather snug in the beginning and your feet form the sandal. I could not then, nor now, derive something describing them for a larger foot. The foot-bed of the sandal is extremely comfortable (per usual) and the sandal seems decently made, but with them being so loose, they're more inconvenience than the pleasure they normally are. I will likely buy from this company again, but definitely not this model of Sanuk.
on August 3, 2016
These are excellent and are very comfortable. My wife and her brother have been obsessed with Sanuk's for a while now and I usually wear junk $2 old navy flip flops. I wanted something that I could wear all day on a beach vacation that can get wet and wont make my feet hurt. Not too much to ask for... These were excellent. I wore them in and out of the water... along the beach and through the sand... walked over 12k steps in them.

These didnt hurt my feet after all that walking... That was the first surprise that I found. 12k steps in flip flops sounds like a suicide mission however it wasnt bad at all. Also, I love the fact that getting in and out of the water and sand they cleaned up and looked good without a lot of effort.

It did take a few days to break in correctly and get the traction broke in.
on June 23, 2015
Very comfortable flip flops for a short while. The thong broke free from the footbed this past Sunday which is just a little longer than a month since they arrived. I've been wearing Sanuk for over 10 years but this is the first time I've purchased them online. Makes me think that some of their online products are substandard.
review image
on July 12, 2015
These are soft and nice to walk on. Good price buying them online as opposed to in store. Been wearing them for a few weeks now and they are just starting to shape/indent to the foot a little. Not sure if this is good, bad, or indifferent but I kinda expect it. Otherwise the sandal feels great. If I have any problems, I'll add update the post!
2 1/2 Month Update: I wear these most weekends and they are holding up great. Still super cush and like new. They have indented slightly to the shape of my foot which I think makes them feel even better. Haven't gotten them wet yet because of some of the other reviews I've read about them not drying out. Keeping them as dry sandals and they seem like they will last a long time! Try them out!
on September 13, 2017
I have been wearing Sanuk for years and one of the best things about them is they need to break-in time. I have always just put the new ones on and never had a problem. This pair is either defective, irregular or a knock off fake. They hurt from the second I put them on, the straps are not attached correctly they were closer together than others I have. This made them unwearable.
on September 1, 2017
Husband loves Vagabonds, dislikes this flip flop. He's technically a M width but almost W. He feels the upper is too tight. He's convinced the material will cause him to slip. He feels the shoe causes his feet to pronate. I sometimes run around in the yoga sling and I catch myself slipping my heel now and then, so he has a point.
on September 15, 2016
I am very happy with these shoes as I have foot issues from too much running (and standing) in my short 43 years. However as someone who also gets sweaty feet I have noticed after a few months they are sort of stinky. Just an FYI if you are someone who deals with that the Haviaana or other sport-like flip might be a better fit for long-term use.
on July 2, 2013
These are very comfortable sandles if you like a very cushy sole. I have bought several other pairs of Sanuk sandals and have always been very happy with them. I wear a 10.5 in shoes and always order an 11 in flip flops, including other Sanuk sandals. In this case, the 11 was way too small and my foot hung over the edge and the strap was very tight. I still liked the sandals and am ordering a new pair in a size 12 which will hopefully fit. It just makes no sense why the size would be that far off. I would still recommend for the comfort and quality, but order at least one full size bigger than you usually wear.

Update 7/10: I decided to give them another try and ordered a size 12 of these and they fit great and I love them. I would definitely recommend the sandals, but make sure you order at least one full size larger than you normally would.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.