Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sanuk Men's Beer Cozy Flip-Flop
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on April 16, 2007
I bought these in Puerto Rico almost a year ago. I not only wore them to the beach almost every day, but around town as well for the entire summer. They are the same material that you put your soda pop in to keep it cold and are delightfully comfortable. I really like what Sanuk has done! The only thing I would recommend is to not get them wet, especially in a humid climate, because they take days to dry and will be squishy wet the entire time. With that they might even get a little bit sticky. Hope this helps.
22 comments| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 1, 2011
I have had Rainbow sandals many times in the past as well as countless pairs of cheap Old Navy flip flops. The squishy footbeds on these sandals are above and beyond any other flip flop when it comes to comfort. You slip them on and just mush with the yoga mat they are made out of. I would recommend them to everyone who wants to wear flip flops.
on June 23, 2015
Very comfortable flip flops for a short while. The thong broke free from the footbed this past Sunday which is just a little longer than a month since they arrived. I've been wearing Sanuk for over 10 years but this is the first time I've purchased them online. Makes me think that some of their online products are substandard.
review image
on July 19, 2015
These Beer Cozy flip flop sandals are by far the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. I have large sensitive feet that make it impossible to wear flip flops, until I put on a pair of these Sanuks.

It was by accident I found them, I borrowed a buddies to wear so I could run out to my car real quick. Instantly, the support and softness literally stop you in your tracks. Even the toe hold is woven so it cradles around your big toe instead of digging into your toes. There are a great variety of colors and sizes. I immediately bought a pair for my girlfriend and she loves them too!

These sandals are A+++
on June 13, 2016
About a week ago I started to run outdoors and couldn't find my flip-flops. I seen my wife's on the floor and quickly slipped them on and went to get the mail. Upon coming back in the house I commented to my wife how comfortable her flip-flops were and she told me about this brand and that she has had these and a couple other colors. I wondered if they made them for men so I checked on Amazon, and sure enough they did! After reading the reviews I was a little hesitant in ordering my shoe size for these flip-flops. However, I went ahead and ordered my actual size thinking that I could always return them. Sure enough, when they were delivered they fit perfectly. From my experience at least, I will order my true size. These flip-flops are extremely over-the-top comfortable. I have never worn anything quite as comfortable as these. I highly recommend you give them a try!
on February 16, 2016
I bought these for my bf and he loves them, so I'll take his word for it :) However, I can speak from experience because I own the women's version of these yoga mat flip flops and they are extremely comfortable. These ones look even a little more supportive and durable than mine too. Only thing is, I wouldn't recommend wearing them in the water since the material is like a sponge and gets soggy and slippery when submerged in water.
on July 6, 2016
My whole life I have been wearing Reef sandals because I thought they were to most comfortable. That is until I learned about Sanuk Vagabond shoes. I thought those were amazing and have been a fan of Sanuk since then. I still wore Reef sandals after that until I finally decided to try these out. I have only had these for a week but they are by far the most comfortable sandals I have ever wore. I don't know how to describe how comfortable these are, but I read all of the reviews and thought I would give them a shot. There were some reviews about issues people had once these got wet, but I didn't have a problem out of the ordinary. Pretty much any sandal that I have owned would be a little slippery once they get wet so you kind of need to expect that. These guys are going to last a long time too because I have trusted the quality for a while and I will be very surprised if these are any different. My wife has a pair too and she loves them also. I can see myself buying a lot of Sanuk sandals in the future. These come highly recommended
on August 3, 2016
These are excellent and are very comfortable. My wife and her brother have been obsessed with Sanuk's for a while now and I usually wear junk $2 old navy flip flops. I wanted something that I could wear all day on a beach vacation that can get wet and wont make my feet hurt. Not too much to ask for... These were excellent. I wore them in and out of the water... along the beach and through the sand... walked over 12k steps in them.

These didnt hurt my feet after all that walking... That was the first surprise that I found. 12k steps in flip flops sounds like a suicide mission however it wasnt bad at all. Also, I love the fact that getting in and out of the water and sand they cleaned up and looked good without a lot of effort.

It did take a few days to break in correctly and get the traction broke in.
on June 13, 2016
They seem to run one size too small I tried both the size 12 and 13 on at REI prior to my purchasing of them on here. I normally wear a size 12 shoe, but I had to get a size 13 in these particular shoes. Another point is the strap is a bit tight, but does seem to loosen some over time. I haven't wore these too often yet some hours around the house and one full day out and about. The strap is just now starting to loosen up some which is nice because it is quite uncomfortable while the strap is tight. Otherwise I love these sandals. I had owned a pair a few years ago that lasted a long time until my puppy thought they would be a good chew toy.
I would have rated the product 5 stars if not for the strap having to be broken in to loosen up some.
on March 29, 2015
JOIN US HIPPIES AND GET THIS! I got these as a replacement to the teva mush. these are way more comfortable and to top it off is more water resistant. i would definitely recommend these sandals! you can get it locally at most outlet malls like nordstrom rack, etc.