Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on January 31, 2017
These things so dank! Not the dark and damp cellar kind of dank, more like the kind of dank you feel when you find that beachside taco stand that wraps burritos in a quesadilla and still put cheese on top. I think if you're seriously considering these Chiba's, you'll completely understand what I'm saying! If you need to read more, I offer the rest of my review:

These are great "shoes" (or whatever you wanna consider them). The bottoms feel like flip-flops, and the top cloth section is soft and pliable, with a well-broken in feel. RIght out of the box these things are probably going to be the most comfortable shoes you've ever put on your feet.

They also look great too! I seriously wore them to a fancy wedding the week I got them and nobody even called me out (except my wife) for not wearing dress shoes. It was sooooo dank :-) Joke's on everyone else, I was chillin' and they were clompling around like horses all night.

Pro-Tip: the "black" color is not pure black, but rather a dark gray, which is EXACTLY what I wanted them to be! I went on a hunch that they'd be a dark gray and they were. If they were pure black they'd probably look funny.

Pro-Tip #2: you can sneak around like a ninja with these on too, they are silent walkers. Every once in a while you'll get a little squeak-fart out of them, but it's rare (and funny!). This makes avoiding conversations to snag more beers than people think you've had, then skulking off to the backyard much easier at lame parties. Real talk.

I wish I had another star available so I could give them 6-stars. Yeah, they're THAT good
on May 28, 2017
Was scared at first I wear a size 13 show so I ordered size 13 and when I first put them on they were really tight but they broke in now and fit perfect . I have wide feet too and they couldn't fit any better. Great shoes. I slip them on with no socks when I'm running a quick errand .
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on April 24, 2017
Nice comfy shoe. A little pricey for what it is--like slippers with a foam sole. Otherwise, nice beatnik styling and it is comfy. The enlarged sole takes some getting used to--the front lip tends to catch on the ground. It is a very comfortable walking shoe though. Walked during a trip to Toronto recently and walked probably 25 miles over 3 days. Plenty comfy. I like this style because the rear has a rolled edge.
on February 11, 2017
My foot would probably measure at 11.5 U.S. I ordered a 12. They fit tight and narrow at first but within an hour or two have stretch a little to fit perfect. Very comfortable. No break in damage to my feet! This is wearing them Bare foot, no socks. With socks they seem a little tight but would probably stretch in. All the Sanuk's I have had have been very long wearing and these do not seem to be any different. The sole is very flat and hard on the bottom without a lot of texture. Upper sole is very cushioning and comfortable. Should be long wearing but does not give a lot of traction on smooth indoor surfaces. The do not let in a lot of sand seem to be ok beach shoes as well.
on August 2, 2017
Size 10 was suggested automatically by Amazon but although the sole was the right length, getting the heel on was not unlike trying to get a tire on the rim. I was going to return them for a size 11 but I noticed the 11s were double the price I paid for the 10 so, cheapskate that I am, I kept them. They eventually stretched a bit after a week or so to the point of being more or less comfortable.
They're fine lounging shoes, not especially great for a lot of walking despite the very cushiony soles. They're also surprising slippery on slick and wet surfaces so be careful, especially at first, until they wear in.
on July 30, 2016
The most comfortable shoes I have ever had, love them, will definitely get another pair.
on August 25, 2016
I've had other Sanuk's before that I liked but these are dangerous! The sole isn't rubber like a flip flop but more like a super slick plastic that offers no traction whatsoever! I've almost wiped out wearing this in stores that have different flooring installed! Embarrassing and dangerous! Don't buy these shoes!
on August 5, 2015
I bought these as a shoe to wear around the house and I think they are really comfortable (have almost a pillow type feel - maybe because my Zoot slides are worn out that I noticed such a dramatic difference). I have worn them upwards of 8 hours and had no problems. I have flat arches and there is no real arch support but for what I bought them for they have so far served their purpose. It is a comfortable shoe to wear around the house or go run an errand etc. If I where to go somewhere that required a lot of walking (over a mile) then I would elect to wear a shoe with arch support for my feet. The shoe was a little tight at first by within a few hours, they stretched to fit the width of my foot.
on September 22, 2015
Ok, here is the key to buying the correct size of Sanuk! You actually want these things to be snug to your foot all the way around. Almost like a nice tight slipper. Trust me it doesn't hurt your toe and they are super comfy. I learned this from someone who mistakenly ordered a pair in his actual size. Then once he got them he found them to be somewhat loose and his foot slid around in them a bit when he walked. He then went to local store that carried them and they said "oh yeah you want them to be snug and so you usually have to order a size smaller". Less on learned! So I did just that. Went and tried some on locally and then went online and ordered correct size. Which ended up being one size smaller than I normally wear.
on March 19, 2017
The Bees dreams ! The material is cool and light, yet keeps your feet warm on the naked, hardwood or concrete floors. The frayed edges are stylin, with the footbed much like walking on a wrestling, kneeling or yoga mat. I prefer thinking they are like walking on warm sand. The picture actually shows the Olive color in size 13. A gift from my Mom who's even nicer then these Sanuks. Enjoy.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.