YED Save up to 90% on textbooks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Shop for your business Starting at $39.99 New Year, New You Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services JustAddMagic JustAddMagic JustAddMagic  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 1,372 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,426 reviews
on June 7, 2014
My husband is really picky about the shoes - he chooses only the most comfortable- and even like this- Sanuk met his expectations.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on May 15, 2014
Came to work today in a very nice, yet also very tight fitting pair of shoes. It's well over 100 degree fahrenheit today, and after a few hours at my desk, my feet were so hot that I was seriously weighing the pro's and con's of taking a hacksaw and just calling it quits with my lower legs. I was glad therefore, that I had ordered these yesterday. As soon as the mail arrived, I just peeled off the sticky, welded, mess that was the shoes and socks of doom, and slipped these babies on. The instant relief was something akin to being a child and using the toilet after a seven hour car journey with no breaks. If I were on T.V. I would say these sandals helped me take my life back.
on June 8, 2014
These are great shoes!! The only thing to remember they don't come in half sizes. I wanted a 9 1/2 had to take a 10 thinking it would be a little more room! When I got the shoes the 10 was almost too small maybe this will help the next customer! On the way I see it I wear a 9 1/2 got a 10 should have gotten 11so they run small but no one told me this! Good luck!
on October 11, 2010
these things are incredible and I defiantly recommend buying them. 2 things to note:

1 the chiba does not have holes for ventilation so your feet might get a bit toasty / sweaty - mine do
2 the bottom is made of the softer flipflop material. I've had my pair for a couple of months now and i'm starting to really wear through them pretty fast. I don't expect them to last more than a year or two if you do a moderate amount of walking.

Pros. I took a 10 mile walk wearing these on concrete and my feet didn't start to feel tired / sore until i was a few blocks from home. Perhaps more due to using different muscles in the feet as there is not as much support. Though I think my feet / posture is better wearing these!

They look great, I wear them with jeans when going to visit quite a few of my clients (IT) and haven't had any complaints - and a few complements.

I wish they'd come up with a different material for the sole that was a bit longer lasting - take a look at the rubber on ecco's - and they'd be a 5/5
on October 17, 2013
He's a 10.5 so I always order an 11. I have bought him several pairs of them. If they get stinky, wash them in the sink and air dry. They are pricey but worth it since he loves them so much. Very comfy.
on November 8, 2016
I love Sanuk's! These were a little larger than expected. I ordered them based on the most recent pair I ordered (very similar to these) and these are just a hair too big. They stay on my feet, but I can tell they're a little large. They are still just as comfortable as any other Sanuk I've worn.
on January 2, 2012
My son loves these shoes! Product was shipped quickly and priced very reasonably. I will definatly buy them again in the future. They run true to size.
on October 5, 2015
I absolutely love these shoes! They're by far the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned, or will ever own, AND they come in my hobbit size (6 in mens)! It feels like I'm walking on marshmallow clouds. I work retail and change into these shoes to run errands or go shopping after long shifts when my feet are barking and am totally comfortable. I love that they're a simple slip on, and you can even step on the back to use them as slippers and they won't get messed up from it. Seriously, SO comfortable!!!

The only thing I have an issue with is sweating. I bought black ones and of course they're warmer in sunlight, but I have an issue with sweating even when it's in the 60's or 70's and i'm doing minimal walking. BUT, it's only if I don't wear socks. I think it's the material the inside of the bottom of the shoe is made of or something, but if I don't wear socks I sweat really easily, and in socks I'm fine unless I'm walking in hot sand or lava. Not sure if this will be a problem for anyone else, but just thought i'd mention it!

And seriously, marshmallow clouds. SO freaking comfortable!
on January 20, 2017
I got to see these shoes and try them on, but decided not to buy them at the time because they were quite a bit more expensive than what I paid on Amazon. I typically wear a size 10, but I got these in an 11 as the 10's felt too tight. The sole and the fabric is amazingly comfortable. My only complain is that they have their logo raised in the heel area, on the inside of each shoe. As these are intended to be worn without socks, this seems weird to me, as it's completely obvious the entire time I have them on that the logo is there... it just feels funny, and it kinda distracts from the overall comfort of the shoe. The rest of the texture inside the shoe is smooth and comfortable, I can't feel any seams or stictching or anything else, and then there's that logo that just sticks out and bugs me. I still really like them, and I'm hoping I can get used to the dumb raised logo, but I'd be rating this 5 stars if they didn't have that one flaw.
on February 18, 2014
Fits snug out of the box so allow for a break in period. About a weeks worth of wearing without socks for me. If you want more than a sandal but less than a sneaker pick up some of these. Great with jeans and shorts. I wear size 13 and ordered a 13. Like mentioned they fit tight at first especially around the heal but have broken in great after a week of constant wear with out sock.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.