Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 1,463 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,519 reviews
on June 7, 2014
My husband is really picky about the shoes - he chooses only the most comfortable- and even like this- Sanuk met his expectations.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on October 19, 2016
I'm loving these. They look great (in a casual way) and of course the best part is comfort. I found them surprisingly light. The sole is more substantial than I expected. And I was prepared for a total absence of arch support, BUT, to my pleasant surprise I found that the cushiony insole does form to the foot enough to provide some meaningful arch support.

I've had them on several times now, and the last time the thought flashed, "My feet feel better in these than wearing nothing at all". My only negative . . . they seem just a bit tight. The length seems more than adequate (true to size) so the sensation must be from the width being a bit narrow for me (my foot is slightly wide). Only the "D" Medium width is available, so I'll be glad to keep them and just let them break in. I'm confident they'll break in easily and I'll end up with the ultimate comfort shoe (and with a pretty cool look).

By the way, I selected the black. Great choice.

UPDATE after wearing a month or so: Forget what I said about being too narrow. These things break in easily and quickly. Wearing them is an absolutely perfect comfort shoe experience. My wife just received a new pair yesterday and made the comment, "They feel good but may be a bit narrow". I told her to go ahead and wear 'em in in a couple of days it would no longer be an issue . . . . . . which is what reminded me to add this update about the width thing.
on April 3, 2017
First impression; they felt very cheap. I felt the slippery bottom like a cheap foam sandal, and the look was less than impressive... but then I put them on. My opinion changed immensely. These things are comfortable. Some people complain about no arch support... Sandals don't have arch support, so that's irrelevant. I wear standard leather thong sandals, and these are a compliment to those. They are comfortable, I can walk, drive, run, relax in them. The look has grown on me, and they don't feel cheap when I walk in comfort. They are definitely more comfortable to walk about in, than thong sandals, and much less heavy than leather thong sandals.

I do have two complaints: 1. The imprint of the logo/brand, is on the heel. For people with sensitive feet like me, I feel that; so sometimes it feels like something is in my shoe, when it's the logo/brand. I think the brand/logo should be elsewhere, like the bottom of the shoe, not on the heel where I put my foot... 2. There is a fuzzy material on the inside, this does not allow a lot of breathing when not outside. So when I wear them to the office, my feet are hot and sweaty, often. With a rubber based floppy bottom, this can make squishy noises when moving.

I wear size 14, because I am taller than most people, the size 14 fits exact. It's comfortable, room for toes and barely notice I am wearing shoes at times.
on March 9, 2017
An odd design choice to have the Sanuk logo embossed on the inside of the shoe, where your heel goes. Constantly feels like there is sand in my shoes. I may use some sand paper to sand down the logo so I don't feel it.

Very surprising that the sizing suggestions do not reflect the fact that Sanuks always run small. You should always order a full size up. Example: I wear a 9.5 shoe typically but need to wear size 11 Sanuks.

I don't find the Chibas to be as comfortable as the Vagabond style due to the rolled heel; I fear I'll get blisters until they are broken in. But the Chibas look better than the Vagabonds, IMO.

But they are Sanuks so they get 4 stars by default due to comfort and their laid-back style.
on June 8, 2014
These are great shoes!! The only thing to remember they don't come in half sizes. I wanted a 9 1/2 had to take a 10 thinking it would be a little more room! When I got the shoes the 10 was almost too small maybe this will help the next customer! On the way I see it I wear a 9 1/2 got a 10 should have gotten 11so they run small but no one told me this! Good luck!
on April 8, 2017
For a "Slip-On", I found they would not slip on. I live in a very moderate climate near the beach and normally don't wear socks and was looking for something for my casual lifestyle - easy on and easy off. Shoes were very comfortable (once on) and get 5 stars for that part. However I could not not slide them on easily and were extremely tight on the top of the foot. They say after you break them in they fit much better, I didn't want to chance it and returned them and will try a different style.
on February 18, 2015
This is my second pair of Chiba slip ons as my previous pair wore out after 3 years of use. These feel a little tight and will require some break in. Didn't have that issue with the last pair. A size up would be too big. I am size 10. I bought got my back slip on loafers too that fit perfect.
update: 3 weeks later. I returned size 10 just too tight. Got size 11 too big. Keeping them, but if they don't adjust sizes on this model won't order again
on March 19, 2017
The Bees dreams ! The material is cool and light, yet keeps your feet warm on the naked, hardwood or concrete floors. The frayed edges are stylin, with the footbed much like walking on a wrestling, kneeling or yoga mat. I prefer thinking they are like walking on warm sand. The picture actually shows the Olive color in size 13. A gift from my Mom who's even nicer then these Sanuks. Enjoy.
review image
on April 3, 2017
My son loves these shoes. They are comfy and easy to just slip into and go. We bought these for him about 2 years ago and they finally needed to be replaced. He has never complained about them so I would rate them at a 5 star, but the price dramatically jumped more than double. That is why I gave it a 4 start.
on April 24, 2017
Nice comfy shoe. A little pricey for what it is--like slippers with a foam sole. Otherwise, nice beatnik styling and it is comfy. The enlarged sole takes some getting used to--the front lip tends to catch on the ground.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.