Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,566 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,630 reviews
on June 7, 2014
My husband is really picky about the shoes - he chooses only the most comfortable- and even like this- Sanuk met his expectations.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on January 31, 2017
These things so dank! Not the dark and damp cellar kind of dank, more like the kind of dank you feel when you find that beachside taco stand that wraps burritos in a quesadilla and still put cheese on top. I think if you're seriously considering these Chiba's, you'll completely understand what I'm saying! If you need to read more, I offer the rest of my review:

These are great "shoes" (or whatever you wanna consider them). The bottoms feel like flip-flops, and the top cloth section is soft and pliable, with a well-broken in feel. RIght out of the box these things are probably going to be the most comfortable shoes you've ever put on your feet.

They also look great too! I seriously wore them to a fancy wedding the week I got them and nobody even called me out (except my wife) for not wearing dress shoes. It was sooooo dank :-) Joke's on everyone else, I was chillin' and they were clompling around like horses all night.

Pro-Tip: the "black" color is not pure black, but rather a dark gray, which is EXACTLY what I wanted them to be! I went on a hunch that they'd be a dark gray and they were. If they were pure black they'd probably look funny.

Pro-Tip #2: you can sneak around like a ninja with these on too, they are silent walkers. Every once in a while you'll get a little squeak-fart out of them, but it's rare (and funny!). This makes avoiding conversations to snag more beers than people think you've had, then skulking off to the backyard much easier at lame parties. Real talk.

I wish I had another star available so I could give them 6-stars. Yeah, they're THAT good
on June 23, 2016
My husband and I saw these "sandals" up at the lake for $65! He tried them on and I wrote down the style number and of course came back to Amazon to look for them. I got them for $48 and he loves them. They are shabby chic footwear for guys! They are cool and comfortable, can handle getting wet, and for guys that don't like flip flops or traditional sandals, these are great! They make a great gift, too! These are a great color. They say black but are really a charcoal gray with black texture to them. My husband wears between a 9.5 and a 10 and the 10 fit well.

PS. After I bought these I saw them at Costco.com for $40 so always check Costco first, then Amazon! ha!
review image review image
on August 14, 2016
I am a size 10 US, sometimes a size 10 1/2 US for shoes. I never have to buy 11, except for when I buy Sanuks. Make sure to size up if you *ever* have to buy half sizes.

Otherwise, Sanuks are my favorite shoe. I love the almost minimal, no-support shoes. I find my feet, arches, and ankles have grown stronger by going away from the too-much-cushion lots-of-arch-support cross trainers and tennis shoes I used to wear.

I was disappointed that they discontinued the stone Kyotos. The closest I could find are these Chibas. I was pleasantly surprised, I like the style of these even better than my old Kyotos.
on March 9, 2017
An odd design choice to have the Sanuk logo embossed on the inside of the shoe, where your heel goes. Constantly feels like there is sand in my shoes. I may use some sand paper to sand down the logo so I don't feel it.

Very surprising that the sizing suggestions do not reflect the fact that Sanuks always run small. You should always order a full size up. Example: I wear a 9.5 shoe typically but need to wear size 11 Sanuks.

I don't find the Chibas to be as comfortable as the Vagabond style due to the rolled heel; I fear I'll get blisters until they are broken in. But the Chibas look better than the Vagabonds, IMO.

But they are Sanuks so they get 4 stars by default due to comfort and their laid-back style.
on May 5, 2017
These LOOK great but they were much too small. I wear an 11 men's (US) in just about everything but I do enjoy the comfort of a wider toe box. I'm not sure if I have wide feet or not but I don't buy wide sizes. Got a size 11 here for the olive color and they fit very snuggly. The big toe was compressed (shoe length) and the shoe itself wrapped my foot firmly (width). They were comfortable but there was no room to breathe. Felt they would give me sweaty feet if I wore them for more than 10 minutes. They felt mostly like a water mocassin you'd wear at the beach, pool, lake, etc. They did not feel like a "shoe" or slippers even. I just returned them and am now ordering the size 12. Hopefully that will make the difference because they are really very nice looking shoes. If so, I'll try to remember to post an update.

UPDATE:

I ordered the size 12 and they fit much better despite the fact that they are a bit long. The amount of room inside is great. It took a little getting used to the longer sole the first day but I'm glad to have the room compared to the tight size 11s. I will keep the 12s. These shoes look great!
on July 30, 2016
The most comfortable shoes I have ever had, love them, will definitely get another pair.
review image
on April 8, 2017
For a "Slip-On", I found they would not slip on. I live in a very moderate climate near the beach and normally don't wear socks and was looking for something for my casual lifestyle - easy on and easy off. Shoes were very comfortable (once on) and get 5 stars for that part. However I could not not slide them on easily and were extremely tight on the top of the foot. They say after you break them in they fit much better, I didn't want to chance it and returned them and will try a different style.
on April 24, 2017
Nice comfy shoe. A little pricey for what it is--like slippers with a foam sole. Otherwise, nice beatnik styling and it is comfy. The enlarged sole takes some getting used to--the front lip tends to catch on the ground. It is a very comfortable walking shoe though. Walked during a trip to Toronto recently and walked probably 25 miles over 3 days. Plenty comfy. I like this style because the rear has a rolled edge.
on June 9, 2017
I live in Sanuk flip flops much of the year. I was erroneously sent a pair of these raggedy things a few years ago instead of flip flops and promptly returned them. I actually intentionally bought this pair and love them. They have all the comfort of the flip flops without the noise and instability. I would give them five stars except they are still ugly and I haven't worn them long enough to fall completely in love.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.