Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Book House Cleaning SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 1,435 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,489 reviews
on June 7, 2014
My husband is really picky about the shoes - he chooses only the most comfortable- and even like this- Sanuk met his expectations.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on October 19, 2016
I'm loving these. They look great (in a casual way) and of course the best part is comfort. I found them surprisingly light. The sole is more substantial than I expected. And I was prepared for a total absence of arch support, BUT, to my pleasant surprise I found that the cushiony insole does form to the foot enough to provide some meaningful arch support.

I've had them on several times now, and the last time the thought flashed, "My feet feel better in these than wearing nothing at all". My only negative . . . they seem just a bit tight. The length seems more than adequate (true to size) so the sensation must be from the width being a bit narrow for me (my foot is slightly wide). Only the "D" Medium width is available, so I'll be glad to keep them and just let them break in. I'm confident they'll break in easily and I'll end up with the ultimate comfort shoe (and with a pretty cool look).

By the way, I selected the black. Great choice.

UPDATE after wearing a month or so: Forget what I said about being too narrow. These things break in easily and quickly. Wearing them is an absolutely perfect comfort shoe experience. My wife just received a new pair yesterday and made the comment, "They feel good but may be a bit narrow". I told her to go ahead and wear 'em in in a couple of days it would no longer be an issue . . . . . . which is what reminded me to add this update about the width thing.
on March 9, 2017
An odd design choice to have the Sanuk logo embossed on the inside of the shoe, where your heel goes. Constantly feels like there is sand in my shoes. I may use some sand paper to sand down the logo so I don't feel it.

Very surprising that the sizing suggestions do not reflect the fact that Sanuks always run small. You should always order a full size up. Example: I wear a 9.5 shoe typically but need to wear size 11 Sanuks.

I don't find the Chibas to be as comfortable as the Vagabond style due to the rolled heel; I fear I'll get blisters until they are broken in. But the Chibas look better than the Vagabonds, IMO.

But they are Sanuks so they get 4 stars by default due to comfort and their laid-back style.
on June 8, 2014
These are great shoes!! The only thing to remember they don't come in half sizes. I wanted a 9 1/2 had to take a 10 thinking it would be a little more room! When I got the shoes the 10 was almost too small maybe this will help the next customer! On the way I see it I wear a 9 1/2 got a 10 should have gotten 11so they run small but no one told me this! Good luck!
on February 18, 2015
This is my second pair of Chiba slip ons as my previous pair wore out after 3 years of use. These feel a little tight and will require some break in. Didn't have that issue with the last pair. A size up would be too big. I am size 10. I bought got my back slip on loafers too that fit perfect.
update: 3 weeks later. I returned size 10 just too tight. Got size 11 too big. Keeping them, but if they don't adjust sizes on this model won't order again
on March 19, 2017
The Bees dreams ! The material is cool and light, yet keeps your feet warm on the naked, hardwood or concrete floors. The frayed edges are stylin, with the footbed much like walking on a wrestling, kneeling or yoga mat. I prefer thinking they are like walking on warm sand. The picture actually shows the Olive color in size 13. A gift from my Mom who's even nicer then these Sanuks. Enjoy.
review image
on March 3, 2017
They fit as expected but only because I know these run small. I wear a 10 in pretty much every kind of shoe but I have to get an 11 if I want Sanuks. Super comfortable, though. These are my third pair of the same shoe.
on March 22, 2017
My husband is a size 10 and these were way to small. He couldnt even get his foot in because the arch was to small. However they are great shoes so we did return and get a slip in. We purchased the new shoe in a size up.
on August 14, 2011
I have previously ordered two pairs of this shoe and both pairs have fit very well been very comfortable and it lasted out well. Having a wide foot I appreciated the fit of these Chiba shoes. Since I have ordered my third pair, they have apparently changed their sizing and the shoes now are narrow, tight, and very uncomfortable. Sanuk suggested I order a larger length. A larger length wouldn't increase the width appreciably. Perhaps it's a matter of construction inconsistency, but the sole of the new Chiba is a quarter inch narrower than the old sOle width. This affects the overall width and comfort of the upper as well.

I won't be ordering Sanuk online or over the phone again. If I can find some at a shoe store that I can try on I may give them another chance.

Returning these.
on March 19, 2015
These shoes are my favorite shoes I own. They are well worth the money. This is is my second pair and the last ones I wore out till they had holes in the bottom. They are tiny snug to begin with but they basically mold to your feet after a few days.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.