Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,617 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,685 reviews
on August 14, 2016
I am a size 10 US, sometimes a size 10 1/2 US for shoes. I never have to buy 11, except for when I buy Sanuks. Make sure to size up if you *ever* have to buy half sizes.

Otherwise, Sanuks are my favorite shoe. I love the almost minimal, no-support shoes. I find my feet, arches, and ankles have grown stronger by going away from the too-much-cushion lots-of-arch-support cross trainers and tennis shoes I used to wear.

I was disappointed that they discontinued the stone Kyotos. The closest I could find are these Chibas. I was pleasantly surprised, I like the style of these even better than my old Kyotos.
on March 9, 2017
An odd design choice to have the Sanuk logo embossed on the inside of the shoe, where your heel goes. Constantly feels like there is sand in my shoes. I may use some sand paper to sand down the logo so I don't feel it.

Very surprising that the sizing suggestions do not reflect the fact that Sanuks always run small. You should always order a full size up. Example: I wear a 9.5 shoe typically but need to wear size 11 Sanuks.

I don't find the Chibas to be as comfortable as the Vagabond style due to the rolled heel; I fear I'll get blisters until they are broken in. But the Chibas look better than the Vagabonds, IMO.

But they are Sanuks so they get 4 stars by default due to comfort and their laid-back style.
on May 5, 2017
These LOOK great but they were much too small. I wear an 11 men's (US) in just about everything but I do enjoy the comfort of a wider toe box. I'm not sure if I have wide feet or not but I don't buy wide sizes. Got a size 11 here for the olive color and they fit very snuggly. The big toe was compressed (shoe length) and the shoe itself wrapped my foot firmly (width). They were comfortable but there was no room to breathe. Felt they would give me sweaty feet if I wore them for more than 10 minutes. They felt mostly like a water mocassin you'd wear at the beach, pool, lake, etc. They did not feel like a "shoe" or slippers even. I just returned them and am now ordering the size 12. Hopefully that will make the difference because they are really very nice looking shoes. If so, I'll try to remember to post an update.

UPDATE:

I ordered the size 12 and they fit much better despite the fact that they are a bit long. The amount of room inside is great. It took a little getting used to the longer sole the first day but I'm glad to have the room compared to the tight size 11s. I will keep the 12s. These shoes look great!
on April 8, 2017
For a "Slip-On", I found they would not slip on. I live in a very moderate climate near the beach and normally don't wear socks and was looking for something for my casual lifestyle - easy on and easy off. Shoes were very comfortable (once on) and get 5 stars for that part. However I could not not slide them on easily and were extremely tight on the top of the foot. They say after you break them in they fit much better, I didn't want to chance it and returned them and will try a different style.
on April 24, 2017
Nice comfy shoe. A little pricey for what it is--like slippers with a foam sole. Otherwise, nice beatnik styling and it is comfy. The enlarged sole takes some getting used to--the front lip tends to catch on the ground. It is a very comfortable walking shoe though. Walked during a trip to Toronto recently and walked probably 25 miles over 3 days. Plenty comfy. I like this style because the rear has a rolled edge.
on June 9, 2017
I live in Sanuk flip flops much of the year. I was erroneously sent a pair of these raggedy things a few years ago instead of flip flops and promptly returned them. I actually intentionally bought this pair and love them. They have all the comfort of the flip flops without the noise and instability. I would give them five stars except they are still ugly and I haven't worn them long enough to fall completely in love.
on August 2, 2017
Size 10 was suggested automatically by Amazon but although the sole was the right length, getting the heel on was not unlike trying to get a tire on the rim. I was going to return them for a size 11 but I noticed the 11s were double the price I paid for the 10 so, cheapskate that I am, I kept them. They eventually stretched a bit after a week or so to the point of being more or less comfortable.
They're fine lounging shoes, not especially great for a lot of walking despite the very cushiony soles. They're also surprising slippery on slick and wet surfaces so be careful, especially at first, until they wear in.
on October 5, 2015
I absolutely love these shoes! They're by far the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned, or will ever own, AND they come in my hobbit size (6 in mens)! It feels like I'm walking on marshmallow clouds. I work retail and change into these shoes to run errands or go shopping after long shifts when my feet are barking and am totally comfortable. I love that they're a simple slip on, and you can even step on the back to use them as slippers and they won't get messed up from it. Seriously, SO comfortable!!!

The only thing I have an issue with is sweating. I bought black ones and of course they're warmer in sunlight, but I have an issue with sweating even when it's in the 60's or 70's and i'm doing minimal walking. BUT, it's only if I don't wear socks. I think it's the material the inside of the bottom of the shoe is made of or something, but if I don't wear socks I sweat really easily, and in socks I'm fine unless I'm walking in hot sand or lava. Not sure if this will be a problem for anyone else, but just thought i'd mention it!

And seriously, marshmallow clouds. SO freaking comfortable!
on March 19, 2017
The Bees dreams ! The material is cool and light, yet keeps your feet warm on the naked, hardwood or concrete floors. The frayed edges are stylin, with the footbed much like walking on a wrestling, kneeling or yoga mat. I prefer thinking they are like walking on warm sand. The picture actually shows the Olive color in size 13. A gift from my Mom who's even nicer then these Sanuks. Enjoy.
review image
on August 2, 2016
I bought these for my hubby who doesn't really like to wear sandals. I was tired of the awkward socks and ugly sneakers look when he wore shorts and thought I'd see if he'd wear something a little trendier.

I have had a pair of the women's yoga flip flops for a couple years and knew the brand would be durable enough to suit my hubby. So when I ordered my daughter's yoga flip flops, and another set for myself I figured I'd try these for the hubby.

He liked the look of them straight out of the pkg. Win #1!

The fit was perfect for him. Win #2!

After wearing them for a few hours in the evening he declared "OHMYGOD, I'm never taking these off! These are the most comfy shoes I've ever had on my feet!" Win #3

In fact, the first pair I bought him were the brown color...and because he loved them so much (he actually ran as a touch judge in them for our teenage son's rugby game) I ordered a black pair for him as well.

Now our son wants his own pair, as he is the ONLY family member without any Sanuks.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.