Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sanuk Men's Fault Line Thong Sandal
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on July 12, 2013
The simple review of this item is that they are very comfortable flip flops to wear. But the first time I ended up on the beach with them I was horrified at how they soak up and hold water. There was simply no way to get them dry and I had to squish home. As a big reason for getting these was to wear them to the beach or the pool they are useless for that purpose. On the other hand they are extremely comfortable to wear so if you simply want t flip flop to wear around town than I say go for it. You will not be sorry.
on June 23, 2014
This is my second pair. First pair ripped after 2 extremely comfortable years. Very glad Amazon had these at cheaper prices than in the store. They will take a little time to get broke in but still amazing feel from the first time you put them on. I ordered two pair so will always have a back up. Not made to get wet. They will soak up water and make squishy noise for a little bit.
on July 1, 2016
I purchased these for my husband after his other flip flops broke. Thank god I did, he loves them. I have actually tried them on myself and they are super comfortable. It feels like memory foam on your feet. He doesn't seem to have any complaints, he wears them everyday now. I will be sticking with this brand in the future. We are very satisfied.
on July 18, 2014
I bought these for my husband for his birthday because he loves the Sanuk flip flops. These were just what he wanted but with one exception, they were a bit too snug. He was a little disappointed at first but decided to give a few days to see if they'd loosen up any. He loved the yoga mat like material, very comfortable, so much in fact he gave up even wearing slippers around the house. The flip flops did loosen up a bit on the top of the foot which was what he was disappointed in when he got them. Now he only takes them off for work & when it's time to shower & go to bed. Needless to say, I got him a pretty good birthday gift. I would recommend these.
on August 23, 2016
I buy the mens style because they fit my wide feet! I am lucky to find them in the smaller sizes for men- I can wear a mens 5 or 6. These are the most comfortable flip flops ever- nice thick cushions made from beer can koozies with enforced soles to help them last longer- I could and about wear them everyday as long in the year as I can- the toe divider has NEVER bothered me or given me any blisters ever- this is about my 6th pair- I wish they did last forever- but since i do wear so much they usually last about 8 months before i have worn them too flat to be comfy- but i keep them for yard work and other dirty work-
They mold to your foot in no time and do offer some arch support- since they do mold
on August 11, 2014
I wear a size 11 4E in New Balance sneakers. I have two pairs of these flip flops and they are very tight at first. So tight they can be a bit painful to wear at first. But after a few days of use they start to break in and fit more comfortably. Unfortunately, the size 12 is too big. I wish they made an 11.5 or a wide version for those of us with Fred Flintstone feet.
on November 30, 2015
I owned a pair previously and they were great. Something was changed -- identical model is now too short and too tight. I hate it when a great product gets changed. And so begins the search for another great flop.
on May 26, 2016
Arrggh! Left my last pair of Sanuk sandals at the entrance to the lazy river at a water park and they disappeared by the time I came out. Had to purchase a replacement there at the water park as they were the only footwear I had. The replacements weren't as good so I had to get new Sanuks. These sandals fit well and more really comfortable than most other sandals. They don't have great arch support, but sandals really don't do that anyway - they allow your foot to stretch out. My only real complaint is the area just behind the toes (under the metatarsal heads) is a little narrow - and I don't have a wide foot. Had the previous pair for about 6 months & expect these to go well beyond
on July 8, 2014
My husband generally wears a 10.5 or an 11 so I felt that the size 11 in this flip flop would be fine. It was not. I would say these run about two sizes too small. My brother coincidentally also ordered these same flip flops. He wears a 12 and ordered a 14. They fit him great. We went with a size 12 for my husband (the size 10.5 shoe wearer) and my kids who wear between an 8 and a 9 got the size 11s. Love Sanuks, just buy bigger.
on May 24, 2016
I'm going to give these 5 stars because they seem to be of the same quality as all the other Danika I've owned, they were just wayyyy to small. I've been buying a pair of Sanuks every summer for a few years now and I always get a 13 and they always fit fine. These I couldn't even fit my foot under the straps they were so tight. Be aware that they are very small.