Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 460 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 474 reviews
on September 19, 2015
These are the most comfortable thong-style sandals I have ever worn.

Most sandals of this style suffer from either the problem of:

1) Having too much play between the top of the sandal and the top of your foot, so they do not stay on comfortably

or

2) Having poor padding at the thong, or poor strap fit all around that puts all the weight of the shoe on the spot between your toes, rather than dispersing it evenly across your foot

These sandals suffer from neither of those problems and are snugly-fitting, stay on comfortably for hours, and don't cause any pain at the dreaded thong-sandal toe spot.

The one downside I had with these sandals is that I am a size 11.5, and these sandals only come in integral sizes. I ordered a size 11, because I didn't want to deal with problem #1, the sandals not fitting snugly. The size 11's fit comfortably, but they are on the border of being too short. Buying half a size up might have been a better choice, but I am perfectly happy with the half size down that I have.

Some people have mentioned that these sandals become uncomfortable in the water and tend to take a long time to dry out. I would agree that they tend to get a bit squishy when wet, but I haven't experienced them taking any longer to dry out than any other pair of similar cushioned sandals. They are certainly more comfortable dry, however, as when they are dry the foam can better breathe and cushion your feet.
on July 18, 2014
I bought these for my husband for his birthday because he loves the Sanuk flip flops. These were just what he wanted but with one exception, they were a bit too snug. He was a little disappointed at first but decided to give a few days to see if they'd loosen up any. He loved the yoga mat like material, very comfortable, so much in fact he gave up even wearing slippers around the house. The flip flops did loosen up a bit on the top of the foot which was what he was disappointed in when he got them. Now he only takes them off for work & when it's time to shower & go to bed. Needless to say, I got him a pretty good birthday gift. I would recommend these.
on April 29, 2016
I have wider feet so it's hard to find decent flip flops that work for me. I have lived in the Sanuk Slackers for about 6 years. Well, they don't make those anymore. So sad! I emailed Sanuk and they said that this model was the closest thing to replacing the Slacker. Nope. I will say that if these were wide enough, they would be very comfortable. However, I think I would have to order a size 15 or 16 to get them wide enough to work for me. If you have normal or narrower width feet, then these would probably be great. For us wide feet folks, bring back the Slacker!!
on August 22, 2016
I wear a size 10 shoe in Nike, reebok, reef sandals, Merrill boots. Ordered a size 10 in these sandals and they are a bit small but will be fine, could have ordered an 11. Also if you have a wide foot I would probably stay away from them as they are pretty snug on the sides as well, which I'm sure will get better as they are broken in. They are extremely comfortable though and would definitely recommend them, but just be mindful of my comments above.
on May 1, 2014
I ordered one size up and bought a size 12, I normally wear size 11 I read reviews saying that sizing runs small. The footbed is very thick and super soft, the only problem is that I cant get my foot under the strap and I dont have wide feet at all. This is the last time I buy shoes/sandals online. Going back to good ol Birkenstocks. If Sanuk could make the straps bigger this would be a great flip flop.
on March 5, 2017
Hubby loved this gift, the soles are SO soft. We haven't met a pair of Sanuks we didn't like, but these were especially comfortable. They became his "good flops". In Florida, we have a pair of flip flops for every occasion.
on August 20, 2014
I'm 6'2" 300 lbs wear a size 14 and have wide feet, and these sandals are awesome. There was a somewhat annoying 2-3 day break-in period but after that these fit like a glove.

They are easily the comfiest sandals I've ever owned and actually stay on my feet ! Only downside is that they run a tad small, but after the break-in period I no longer notice.
on June 23, 2014
This is my second pair. First pair ripped after 2 extremely comfortable years. Very glad Amazon had these at cheaper prices than in the store. They will take a little time to get broke in but still amazing feel from the first time you put them on. I ordered two pair so will always have a back up. Not made to get wet. They will soak up water and make squishy noise for a little bit.
on April 18, 2017
These were a big snug at first, but once I broke them in, they were great. I love the sandals now and they seriously help my feet.
on June 29, 2015
Comfortable, but they run pretty small I wear size 12 and the straps were too small for me. Had to return, going to order a different model of Sanuks since I do love the yogamat comfort

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.