Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning kidsevergreen kidsevergreen kidsevergreen  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 485 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 501 reviews
on September 19, 2015
These are the most comfortable thong-style sandals I have ever worn.

Most sandals of this style suffer from either the problem of:

1) Having too much play between the top of the sandal and the top of your foot, so they do not stay on comfortably

or

2) Having poor padding at the thong, or poor strap fit all around that puts all the weight of the shoe on the spot between your toes, rather than dispersing it evenly across your foot

These sandals suffer from neither of those problems and are snugly-fitting, stay on comfortably for hours, and don't cause any pain at the dreaded thong-sandal toe spot.

The one downside I had with these sandals is that I am a size 11.5, and these sandals only come in integral sizes. I ordered a size 11, because I didn't want to deal with problem #1, the sandals not fitting snugly. The size 11's fit comfortably, but they are on the border of being too short. Buying half a size up might have been a better choice, but I am perfectly happy with the half size down that I have.

Some people have mentioned that these sandals become uncomfortable in the water and tend to take a long time to dry out. I would agree that they tend to get a bit squishy when wet, but I haven't experienced them taking any longer to dry out than any other pair of similar cushioned sandals. They are certainly more comfortable dry, however, as when they are dry the foam can better breathe and cushion your feet.
on April 29, 2016
I have wider feet so it's hard to find decent flip flops that work for me. I have lived in the Sanuk Slackers for about 6 years. Well, they don't make those anymore. So sad! I emailed Sanuk and they said that this model was the closest thing to replacing the Slacker. Nope. I will say that if these were wide enough, they would be very comfortable. However, I think I would have to order a size 15 or 16 to get them wide enough to work for me. If you have normal or narrower width feet, then these would probably be great. For us wide feet folks, bring back the Slacker!!
on July 18, 2014
I bought these for my husband for his birthday because he loves the Sanuk flip flops. These were just what he wanted but with one exception, they were a bit too snug. He was a little disappointed at first but decided to give a few days to see if they'd loosen up any. He loved the yoga mat like material, very comfortable, so much in fact he gave up even wearing slippers around the house. The flip flops did loosen up a bit on the top of the foot which was what he was disappointed in when he got them. Now he only takes them off for work & when it's time to shower & go to bed. Needless to say, I got him a pretty good birthday gift. I would recommend these.
on April 30, 2017
This is now my 6th pair. I love these flogs, and I got these at a really reasonable price, approximately $22-$24+. I've seen them as high as $47.00, which is nuts and I would NOT pay that. However, at $22 -$24.00?; These flops beat everything else around, including
Reef, Oakley, etc. If Sanuk wants me to buy more - Easy-peezy, No problem -- get the price down to below $24.00 and I will buy these flops all day long. Problem with paying more is, these will likely only last you about 1 to 1-1/2 seasons before needing replacement. But, they beat REEFs any day of the week.
on July 21, 2016
This is my third pair of Sanuk's. I bought them to replace another brown pair that was a little large (the original beer cozy ones). My feet are long and narrow. I usually lace up my dress shoes and there is no room between the laces, meaning the leather sides completely touch when I lace up my shoes. So my feet are definitely on the narrow side and I usually have trouble finding sandals that fit because of this and I end up curling my toes to keep them on which is uncomfortable. So I buy my sandals a size smaller which helps. These fit perfectly a size smaller than normal. But if I had normal width feet I would just go with your normal size or a size up. If your feet tend to be a bit wider, definitely buy a size bigger. They do tend to feel a bit firmer than the original beer cozy sandal, but they also feel like they have more arch support as well, so that's a trade off I guess. I tend to like the squishy feeling. Overall I really like them, but that's because they do fit so snug on my feet and I have trouble finding sandals that do.
on August 23, 2016
I held off buying Sanuks for a long time because I thought they were expensive. I found these at a reduced price and thought it was a good chance to try them. So glad I did. They are so soft, but yet so durable. They haven't shown any sithem in the winter gns of stretching out yet, like other sandals do. Now that I live in a warmer climate, my flip flop wearing is extended through most of the year, and I even wear them in the winter with flip flop socks. At this point, I can't imagine buying any other companies flip flop sandals. Thank you Sanuk, for a great product.
review image
on July 21, 2014
This is my second pair of Sanuk's. I use these a lot outdoors and they have proved to be sturdy and have not blown out in slipping wet conditions. I wear a size 10 shoe and have always needed a size larger in flip flops. My first pair was purchased a year ago and are still in good condition but have broken down a bit so I ordered a new pair which was received in good condition. However the second pair also size 11 fit very snug, more like a 10.5. It it wasn't for the fit I would give these a 5.
on May 1, 2014
I ordered one size up and bought a size 12, I normally wear size 11 I read reviews saying that sizing runs small. The footbed is very thick and super soft, the only problem is that I cant get my foot under the strap and I dont have wide feet at all. This is the last time I buy shoes/sandals online. Going back to good ol Birkenstocks. If Sanuk could make the straps bigger this would be a great flip flop.
on August 23, 2016
I buy the mens style because they fit my wide feet! I am lucky to find them in the smaller sizes for men- I can wear a mens 5 or 6. These are the most comfortable flip flops ever- nice thick cushions made from beer can koozies with enforced soles to help them last longer- I could and about wear them everyday as long in the year as I can- the toe divider has NEVER bothered me or given me any blisters ever- this is about my 6th pair- I wish they did last forever- but since i do wear so much they usually last about 8 months before i have worn them too flat to be comfy- but i keep them for yard work and other dirty work-
They mold to your foot in no time and do offer some arch support- since they do mold
on March 5, 2017
Hubby loved this gift, the soles are SO soft. We haven't met a pair of Sanuks we didn't like, but these were especially comfortable. They became his "good flops". In Florida, we have a pair of flip flops for every occasion.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.