Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on December 26, 2017
These are quite possibly the most comfortable flip flops I've ever worn. Very well made.

My only issue is that when wet, the sponge-like material at the sole of the flip flop absorbs water. Once you think they've dried, you'll be surprised as you start to walk in them again. The retained water starts to foam out of the top.

So, for regular around-town wear, these are awesome. For the beach? Not so much.
on May 1, 2014
I ordered one size up and bought a size 12, I normally wear size 11 I read reviews saying that sizing runs small. The footbed is very thick and super soft, the only problem is that I cant get my foot under the strap and I dont have wide feet at all. This is the last time I buy shoes/sandals online. Going back to good ol Birkenstocks. If Sanuk could make the straps bigger this would be a great flip flop.
on August 23, 2016
I buy the mens style because they fit my wide feet! I am lucky to find them in the smaller sizes for men- I can wear a mens 5 or 6. These are the most comfortable flip flops ever- nice thick cushions made from beer can koozies with enforced soles to help them last longer- I could and about wear them everyday as long in the year as I can- the toe divider has NEVER bothered me or given me any blisters ever- this is about my 6th pair- I wish they did last forever- but since i do wear so much they usually last about 8 months before i have worn them too flat to be comfy- but i keep them for yard work and other dirty work-
They mold to your foot in no time and do offer some arch support- since they do mold
on August 10, 2016
I absolutely love these shoes and these are my 2nd pair! I am a tall woman with back problems and have had back surgery, so I have always been very particular about my shoes. I cannot wear flats, so when it comes to flip flops, I have limited options. While the shoe could have a defined arch support, it is still quite comfy and I can wear these all day without any problems nor do they cause any back pain. The sole is thick and well-padded, so there is a lot of comfort and support. The strap is also somewhat padded, so it doesn't cut into your foot or your toes like some shoes do. Even though these are a man's shoe, they look fine on my feminine feet.
on May 26, 2016
Arrggh! Left my last pair of Sanuk sandals at the entrance to the lazy river at a water park and they disappeared by the time I came out. Had to purchase a replacement there at the water park as they were the only footwear I had. The replacements weren't as good so I had to get new Sanuks. These sandals fit well and more really comfortable than most other sandals. They don't have great arch support, but sandals really don't do that anyway - they allow your foot to stretch out. My only real complaint is the area just behind the toes (under the metatarsal heads) is a little narrow - and I don't have a wide foot. Had the previous pair for about 6 months & expect these to go well beyond
on February 4, 2017
The straps on this shoe are too tight for me, as my right foot swells a little at times. The straps are of some kind of plastic/fabric, and do not stretch. So the first wearing left deep grooves in my feet. I have worn them a few times now, and it is not quite as bad, but the straps would have done well to have had an elastic piece in it to allow for some ease. The footbed surface is smooth, but the sole itself is nothing special in my book. It doesn't have much of an arch support, so for people who need something there, it might be a problem. It is an OK shoe.
on September 23, 2017
I live in flip flops and these are by far the most comfortable I have ever worn. I find myself even keeping them on indoors since they are actually more comfortable than walking barefoot. I have average width feet and they were a little snug at first but broke in and got super comfy after a few days. Highly recommend these to anyone looking for flip flops that literally make you feel you are walking on air.
on August 19, 2017
At this point I don't even shop for other sandals, when a pair of these wear out after a year or so, I just grab another. Insanely comfortable. Simple and stylish.
on June 12, 2017
These are air floats. There's no flip-flopping. They just float beneath the feet like they always belonged there. A little snug at the outset, then they find their fit. Worth the extra investment.
on July 1, 2016
I purchased these for my husband after his other flip flops broke. Thank god I did, he loves them. I have actually tried them on myself and they are super comfortable. It feels like memory foam on your feet. He doesn't seem to have any complaints, he wears them everyday now. I will be sticking with this brand in the future. We are very satisfied.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.