Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on September 19, 2015
These are the most comfortable thong-style sandals I have ever worn.

Most sandals of this style suffer from either the problem of:

1) Having too much play between the top of the sandal and the top of your foot, so they do not stay on comfortably

or

2) Having poor padding at the thong, or poor strap fit all around that puts all the weight of the shoe on the spot between your toes, rather than dispersing it evenly across your foot

These sandals suffer from neither of those problems and are snugly-fitting, stay on comfortably for hours, and don't cause any pain at the dreaded thong-sandal toe spot.

The one downside I had with these sandals is that I am a size 11.5, and these sandals only come in integral sizes. I ordered a size 11, because I didn't want to deal with problem #1, the sandals not fitting snugly. The size 11's fit comfortably, but they are on the border of being too short. Buying half a size up might have been a better choice, but I am perfectly happy with the half size down that I have.

Some people have mentioned that these sandals become uncomfortable in the water and tend to take a long time to dry out. I would agree that they tend to get a bit squishy when wet, but I haven't experienced them taking any longer to dry out than any other pair of similar cushioned sandals. They are certainly more comfortable dry, however, as when they are dry the foam can better breathe and cushion your feet.
on April 30, 2017
This is now my 6th pair. I love these flogs, and I got these at a really reasonable price, approximately $22-$24+. I've seen them as high as $47.00, which is nuts and I would NOT pay that. However, at $22 -$24.00?; These flops beat everything else around, including
Reef, Oakley, etc. If Sanuk wants me to buy more - Easy-peezy, No problem -- get the price down to below $24.00 and I will buy these flops all day long. Problem with paying more is, these will likely only last you about 1 to 1-1/2 seasons before needing replacement. But, they beat REEFs any day of the week.
on April 29, 2016
I have wider feet so it's hard to find decent flip flops that work for me. I have lived in the Sanuk Slackers for about 6 years. Well, they don't make those anymore. So sad! I emailed Sanuk and they said that this model was the closest thing to replacing the Slacker. Nope. I will say that if these were wide enough, they would be very comfortable. However, I think I would have to order a size 15 or 16 to get them wide enough to work for me. If you have normal or narrower width feet, then these would probably be great. For us wide feet folks, bring back the Slacker!!
on December 26, 2017
These are quite possibly the most comfortable flip flops I've ever worn. Very well made.

My only issue is that when wet, the sponge-like material at the sole of the flip flop absorbs water. Once you think they've dried, you'll be surprised as you start to walk in them again. The retained water starts to foam out of the top.

So, for regular around-town wear, these are awesome. For the beach? Not so much.
on August 23, 2016
I buy the mens style because they fit my wide feet! I am lucky to find them in the smaller sizes for men- I can wear a mens 5 or 6. These are the most comfortable flip flops ever- nice thick cushions made from beer can koozies with enforced soles to help them last longer- I could and about wear them everyday as long in the year as I can- the toe divider has NEVER bothered me or given me any blisters ever- this is about my 6th pair- I wish they did last forever- but since i do wear so much they usually last about 8 months before i have worn them too flat to be comfy- but i keep them for yard work and other dirty work-
They mold to your foot in no time and do offer some arch support- since they do mold
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 21, 2016
This is my third pair of Sanuk's. I bought them to replace another brown pair that was a little large (the original beer cozy ones). My feet are long and narrow. I usually lace up my dress shoes and there is no room between the laces, meaning the leather sides completely touch when I lace up my shoes. So my feet are definitely on the narrow side and I usually have trouble finding sandals that fit because of this and I end up curling my toes to keep them on which is uncomfortable. So I buy my sandals a size smaller which helps. These fit perfectly a size smaller than normal. But if I had normal width feet I would just go with your normal size or a size up. If your feet tend to be a bit wider, definitely buy a size bigger. They do tend to feel a bit firmer than the original beer cozy sandal, but they also feel like they have more arch support as well, so that's a trade off I guess. I tend to like the squishy feeling. Overall I really like them, but that's because they do fit so snug on my feet and I have trouble finding sandals that do.
on July 18, 2014
I bought these for my husband for his birthday because he loves the Sanuk flip flops. These were just what he wanted but with one exception, they were a bit too snug. He was a little disappointed at first but decided to give a few days to see if they'd loosen up any. He loved the yoga mat like material, very comfortable, so much in fact he gave up even wearing slippers around the house. The flip flops did loosen up a bit on the top of the foot which was what he was disappointed in when he got them. Now he only takes them off for work & when it's time to shower & go to bed. Needless to say, I got him a pretty good birthday gift. I would recommend these.
on August 22, 2016
I wear a size 10 shoe in Nike, reebok, reef sandals, Merrill boots. Ordered a size 10 in these sandals and they are a bit small but will be fine, could have ordered an 11. Also if you have a wide foot I would probably stay away from them as they are pretty snug on the sides as well, which I'm sure will get better as they are broken in. They are extremely comfortable though and would definitely recommend them, but just be mindful of my comments above.
on May 26, 2016
Arrggh! Left my last pair of Sanuk sandals at the entrance to the lazy river at a water park and they disappeared by the time I came out. Had to purchase a replacement there at the water park as they were the only footwear I had. The replacements weren't as good so I had to get new Sanuks. These sandals fit well and more really comfortable than most other sandals. They don't have great arch support, but sandals really don't do that anyway - they allow your foot to stretch out. My only real complaint is the area just behind the toes (under the metatarsal heads) is a little narrow - and I don't have a wide foot. Had the previous pair for about 6 months & expect these to go well beyond
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 19, 2014
I wear size 14 and was a little concerned after reading some of the reviews about fitting a little small, as I wear size 13-15 depending on the shoe. Well I was pleasantly surprised that these fit just right and wow are they comfortable. I've had them a few weeks now and they are so comfortable that I actually still notice it. My wife and I go to a lot of garage sales and usually after a few hours my legs and feet would get a little sore or tired. My first outing with these, I couldn't stop talking about how comfortable they are which was making my wife a bit jealous. A few day's later her's showed up via amazon prime and she love's her's as well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.