Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 649 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 674 reviews
TOP 50 REVIEWERon December 30, 2016
My job typically requires me to wear heavy steel toe boots. So, every chance I get, I'm looking to jump into slippers, slip-ons, and house shoes. But, until now, I couldn't find anything cozy like slippers that I could wear out in town.

I bought my Wife a set of Sanuk shoes last year, and she loves them. Therefore, I decided it was high time I bought myself a pair. Being a supporter of hemp, I went with the hemp shoes. My shoe size is 12 EE, but these 12 M's fit perfectly. They are not the best for arch support, but if you're looking for that, you're in the wrong place. They are extremely comfortable and feel light as all get out.

If you're on the fence about getting a pair, go for it. They're stylish, comfortable, and long lasting (per my Wife's usage of last year's Sanuks).
review image review image review image
on January 2, 2017
Nice shoes, but I bought them for a true, dependable size 10, and they were too small to be comfortable or to want to risk trying to break them in. But they weren't so small that we wanted to order an 11 (and have them potentially break in and be falling off his feet.)

So we decided to return them and get a different model. Sanuk makes several styles that are fairly similar to these.

P.S. This was his third pair of Sanuks and the only one that fit too small. Others (one is the Pickpocket, and I forget which the first pair was) fit correctly. He wore his first pair until they started falling apart (about 2 years of pretty heavy use.) These have basically replaced flip flops for him (a bit sturdier and much warmer.)
on March 17, 2017
Shoes are OK and I like the concept behind them, but the fit is horrendous. I am a size 10 1/2 shoe so I ordered the 11's and those were to small and snug all around. For me to be able to comfortably wear these shoes, I would have to buy a size 12. I was looking for a pair of comfortable slip-on shoes and ended up with horribly uncomfortable shoes. I returned these shoes due to their fit. If you do decide on these shoes, I would definitely suggest buy them in at least 1-2 sizes larger than you normally would.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon June 25, 2017
After wearing Crocs Men's Santa Cruz Slip-On Loafer,Khaki/Khaki,10 (D)M US for years and thinking they were the most comfortable shoes, I feel silly now that I'm wearing these. These Sanuk shoes are insanely comfortable. There isn't much in the sole for grip, but they are very plush and cozy.

I bought the hemp because I knew it would last better than the cotton canvas like I was used to in my old Crocs, where holes would form around the stitches. I'll update with how well these hold up after 6 and 12 months of daily wear.
review image review image review image review image review image
on May 23, 2016
These currently are, and I think will continue to be, the best pair of shoes I've ever owned.

I absolutely live in these things. I wear them to class, to and from the gym, out running errands... functionally very diverse. The build quality is absolutely exceptional. My first pair lasted me the better part of a year before I finally walked a hole into the bottom of one. Regardless of a couple holes, the shoe still held together fabulously - thus, why I was reluctant to get another pair.

3 months into the second pair, and they're still good as new. Never have I once experienced foot pain, or any kind of fatique/soreness from wearing them. I also love that if they get a little rank, you can just toss them in the washer and let them air dry. They come out looking like the day you bought them.
on April 8, 2014
Defiantly order a size up, and even then they are a bit tight, but after a day or two they break into a perfect fit. When you have the right size these are perfect shoes, very nice on your knees, back, and most importantly feet, if you're worried about arch support these aren't for you. These are for minimalists who want zero drop comfort, and simplicity. They're versatile because the back of the shoe easily folds down so you can just wear them like no back slippers if you want, like if you're just grabbing the mail, or taking out the trash. They're not waterproof in over 3 inches of water, probably due too the ventilation holes, but they dry quick, machine washable, the hemp is sturdy. They're the perfect shoe three out of 5 seasons, I live in Vermont so I got boots for winter and mud season. Any other question feel free to ask, I will answer, otherwise if you're looking for a comfortable, simple shoe; support the hemp industry, or have a sandal as a man this is the way to go.
on July 15, 2017
Normally wear a 9 or 9.5 2EE shoe. Ordered a 9 and although snug believe they will break in perfectly. Width doesn't appear to be any issue either. Would recommend getting some shoe horns as the heal is only a layer of cloth. Shoes are comfortable but more spendy than I would like. Time will tell if the "hemp" fabric proves more durable than cotton.
on March 1, 2015
This is the second pair of these exact shoes that I've bought. I like them that much. They are the most comfortable footwear I've ever owned. Sometimes I feel more comfortable in these than I do in barefeet. The only reason I replaced the last pair was a combination of small factors. The bottoms had lost a lot of their grip, they started to smell funky (on the outside, no in!), and they the backs had picked up the dye from my jeans from constantly wearing them as slip-ons. That's it. Nothing tore, stretched, or broke. Just a routine replacement of my favorite kicks. After owning these shoes for over 5 years, I've accumulated quite a few stories:

- One time I left them at a friends house and she began wearing them because they were "so nice and comfy".
- I've been stopped on the streets randomly by people asking about my shoes and where I got them.
- I've worn them with a tux and the wedding photographer made it a point to include them in the pictures.
- I've taken them hiking on rock climbing trips and lets just say I'm gad they float.

They've pretty much become a part of my identity the same way people get attached to their "Chucks". I hope they never stop making these.
on September 26, 2016
I've had these guys for 2 days and I'm very disappointed.

The Good: The shoes fit perfectly. I wear a size 10 and these fit very nice. The shoes are initially very snug due to the fact that the material hasn't had time to stretch. After 2 days they were easier to put on and I suspect that after more use they would become much easier to put on. They're good looking shoes. and the olive ones I got looked great.

The Bad: These guys are slippery. Very slippery. I have a tile walkway, and the house is all tile. You can easily slip if you're not careful, especially if the tile is wet. No other flip-flops I have owned have been this slippery.

The Ugly: The left shoe started to rub on my pinky toe to the point that I had to give up on wearing them or get a blister.

Conclusion: Your mileage may vary, but I cannot recommend these. They get 2 stars for being good looking shoes.
on June 5, 2017
Reading a lot of reviews here I went ahead and purchased a size large then what I normally wear. I'm usually an 11.5 or 11 so I went with a 12.

I just received them today and I feel like they are too big. My toe to the front of the shoe feels fine but they feel too lose all the way around my ankle. I did some light walking around my house and twice my heels slipped out of the shoes. From what I read these tend to stretch even more as you wear them so I'm thinking this will only get worse if I keep them.

I just ordered them in an 11 so I'll see if that's a better fit, otherwise I'll return those too. Not offering 1/2 sizes might mean these just don't fit every foot type properly.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.