Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 1, 2015
This is the second pair of these exact shoes that I've bought. I like them that much. They are the most comfortable footwear I've ever owned. Sometimes I feel more comfortable in these than I do in barefeet. The only reason I replaced the last pair was a combination of small factors. The bottoms had lost a lot of their grip, they started to smell funky (on the outside, no in!), and they the backs had picked up the dye from my jeans from constantly wearing them as slip-ons. That's it. Nothing tore, stretched, or broke. Just a routine replacement of my favorite kicks. After owning these shoes for over 5 years, I've accumulated quite a few stories:

- One time I left them at a friends house and she began wearing them because they were "so nice and comfy".
- I've been stopped on the streets randomly by people asking about my shoes and where I got them.
- I've worn them with a tux and the wedding photographer made it a point to include them in the pictures.
- I've taken them hiking on rock climbing trips and lets just say I'm gad they float.

They've pretty much become a part of my identity the same way people get attached to their "Chucks". I hope they never stop making these.
on September 26, 2016
I've had these guys for 2 days and I'm very disappointed.

The Good: The shoes fit perfectly. I wear a size 10 and these fit very nice. The shoes are initially very snug due to the fact that the material hasn't had time to stretch. After 2 days they were easier to put on and I suspect that after more use they would become much easier to put on. They're good looking shoes. and the olive ones I got looked great.

The Bad: These guys are slippery. Very slippery. I have a tile walkway, and the house is all tile. You can easily slip if you're not careful, especially if the tile is wet. No other flip-flops I have owned have been this slippery.

The Ugly: The left shoe started to rub on my pinky toe to the point that I had to give up on wearing them or get a blister.

Conclusion: Your mileage may vary, but I cannot recommend these. They get 2 stars for being good looking shoes.
on June 5, 2017
Reading a lot of reviews here I went ahead and purchased a size large then what I normally wear. I'm usually an 11.5 or 11 so I went with a 12.

I just received them today and I feel like they are too big. My toe to the front of the shoe feels fine but they feel too lose all the way around my ankle. I did some light walking around my house and twice my heels slipped out of the shoes. From what I read these tend to stretch even more as you wear them so I'm thinking this will only get worse if I keep them.

I just ordered them in an 11 so I'll see if that's a better fit, otherwise I'll return those too. Not offering 1/2 sizes might mean these just don't fit every foot type properly.
on June 27, 2017
I'm not one to bash products on reviews but I have to say in all honesty that I was exceptionally disappointed in this product. The fit is quite small, with my toes pushing at the end of the shoe. The materials feel cheap and poorly constructed. The only reason it gets a one star is the 'look' of the shoe. I would likely never try these again. These WILL be returned to Amazon.
on May 28, 2015
I was disappointed when I opened the Sanuk bag and immediately saw what I believed to be serious defects with the shoes. Along the entire border of where the upper meets the sole, there are semi-circle gaps. At first sight, I was like "what the heck!" Then I noticed there was stitching around each hole, thus it appears to be the design of this style. The problem is, two of the holes are at the toe area and my toes poked through. If I wanted this, I would have just ordered more flip flops. This various hole design is rather sloppy looking such as when a denim designer sells jeans with tears in them already. Not even on Sanuk's site does it describe this appearance or show pictures of this so it's not accurate at all and misleading. I own other Sanuk sidewalk surfers and they are not like this at all. I will say the color is a perfect neutral choice as its not too brown or grayish looking, it's a perfect shade to match a lot. The reason why I went ahead and rated them 4* is because of the fit, color, and sole comfort that most Sanuks have.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 28, 2017
I love saunas. I have many different styles and am never disappointed. This look very good, especially with some jeans. The brown color is nice because they don't show dirt and wear as easily. They seemed to run a tad bigger than my other size 12 saunas, but not too much to where it makes a difference. They are superior quality and great for a variety of occasions. When they get wet, they take about a day to dry so I try not to wear them in the rain. I love them and I'm sure you will too!
on December 15, 2016
These are probably the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. I have wide feet and these were a godsend. Unfortunately my most recent pair was lost in a field during a rainstorm but I'll definitely be buying another pair. They're most comfortable to wear barefoot (I've never tried them with socks), generally don't make your feet smell, and are classy enough to wear out to dinner. I have a pair in the natural color as well as the charcoal/black and I even get away with wearing the black ones to my office during the summer! I can't recommend these highly enough.
on April 25, 2014
In reading through this companies history and visions, they support and drive a great cause. Their passion is second to none. That being said, the saddles are terrible. Very poorly made, stiching is shoddy and loose, First 2 hours wearing them walking around inside the fabric started pulling from the sole. Between the left and right saddle there are now 17 different holes that have formed in the fabric where it has pulled away from the sole. The sizes are also inconsist from the left to right sandle.
Comfortable yes but not to the point of amazement. The hemp material and light weight sole make for a light sandle however the sole does not hold the strength of the hemp and the glues are awful.
The desire of the business to do good has resulted in a junk product that doesn't last.
I would have more than likely just donated $40 to their "cause".
on September 20, 2017
Comfy fit right out of the box. I've been interested in a pair of these since I saw them in shops in Hawaii several years ago. A friend bought a pair there last year and said they're very comfy and more appropriate to wear some places than rubba slippas (flip-flops). Amazon's price is better than what they cost in Maui so now I've got a pair of my own. Love them.
on September 30, 2017
I love Sanuk's and have many pairs for myself. These shoes were purchased for my 15-year-old son, who had been admiring my casual, cool shoes. He wears this pair occasionally and they look and feel great. The reason for the 3 star rating, is that they are pulling apart on the sides. Very disappointed that he won't get a lot of use from these shoes.
review image
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.