Sanuk Men's Shore Leave Sidewalk Surfer,Charcoal,9 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Handmade leather upper delivers a kick of refined Sanük style
- Perforated details all throughout upper
- Boat shoe-inspired details near collar
- Lightweight vulc-lite footbed with a comfortable EVA sockliner
- Gum rubber foxing and outsole for enhanced durability
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Give your land-lubber look a jaunty nautical edge with the Sanuk Shore Leave. This men's casual boat shoe features a handmade, perforated leather upper and a pirate-themed lining for a little extra arrrrgh. An EVA-cushioned footbed adds comfort to every step, while a gum rubber outsole offers reliable traction on wet or dry surfaces. Laced or lace-less, this Sanuk boat shoe gives you a totally chill vibe. Set sail for comfort on the open seas or the city streets with the Sanuk Shore Leave!
Sanuk was started by surfers in southern California in the late '90s who were looking for footwear that reflected their lighthearted way of life. Founder Jeff Kelley was disappointed to see little selection in a category of footwear that had become his main shoe staple: the flip flop. Jeff had always been interested in footwear and with a little help from a few friends Sanuk was born. Years later, the Sanuk brand still delivers out of the ordinary, quality product to surf and specialty shops every season and has helped bring the flip-flop category from a summer only item to something worn all year.
- Package Dimensions: 11.9 x 7.4 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- ASIN: B004BK5QM2
- Item model number: Shore Leave SMF3009
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 13, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
These Sanuk's not only look great, but they are super comfortable! Whenever I wear new shoes I always get blisters when wearing them the first couple of days, but not with these shoes! I walked at least 2 or 3 miles the first day wearing the Sanuk's, and I had no pain in my feet or blisters afterwards like I normally do. They have very little support and feel a bit more loose than my other shoes, but that is exactly what I need for my feet.
I have already ordered a second pair of Sanuk's :)
-attract dirt and smudges easily (especially khaki color)
-hard to clean (can't put in washing machine because of leather)
-fall apart easily
Most recent customer reviews
The product is exactly as I had hoped it would be. The color, size and feel were perfect!